fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I need to wait and see. Hope that the autor add incest too. Just the mc mother XD
For now i add this thread in the milf section of me internet XD
So i know that have only normal sex, and not incest for now...
I can't wait for the MC's mother to visit the manor. Surely that must happen! :eazyHype:

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Hey guys, I've lost my 0.3 save file. Is there a save file for all the content up to 0.3 or should I just start over for 0.4?

Haikk

May 23, 2018
Can anyone help me how to install the camera in fanora room pls, i read the walkthrough but i can get in her room on monday or thursday night:(

Rubius

Jan 31, 2018
Help ppl, stuck with Velle at 15 lvl, need delivery something, but i dont understand who need it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me how to install the camera in fanora room pls, i read the walkthrough but i can get in her room on monday or thursday night:(
Enter her room in the evening, Monday or Thursday, when she has her back to you, "click on her" and if she's asleep, you can place the camera on the shelves.

Make sure you also have the extra camera from above the safe in the MCs room, which you need to fix.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Help ppl, stuck with Velle at 15 lvl, need delivery something, but i dont understand who need it
Go to the High Vibes to pick up the package, then meet with Velle in the evening at her work place "Velvet Desires" and give her the package.

Reactions: Rubius
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes