Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
When you look at the relationship tab, there's 3 blank spots. Who do you think will be added to those spots? The only girl I can think of in the current version that could work is Nefari's assistant (can't remember her name), because just like the MC she's also Half-Mythic.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
There's Iris, Fanora's cow orker. Maybe MC's mom. Jade the homeless girl doesn't seem to have a role. Maybe you steal the robot from the janitor. The house only has so many rooms, but there's also the toolshed.

Reactions: Reiralie

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's implied there will be more girls, for me I'd vote for the homeless girls, the dark skinned girl from last version and maybe the gym twins.

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Hello, everyone. Mythic Manor has just received a suspension notice on Patreon. At this time, we don't know what the exact reason for the suspension is. We have already contacted support and are waiting for their reply. Rest assured that we are doing the best we can to resolve this major issue. We will continue developing Mythic Manor no matter what happens. Thank you for playing our game and for your support.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Hello, everyone. Mythic Manor has just received a suspension notice on Patreon. At this time, we don't know what the exact reason for the suspension is. We have already contacted support and are waiting for their reply. Rest assured that we are doing the best we can to resolve this major issue. We will continue developing Mythic Manor no matter what happens. Thank you for playing our game and for your support.
WTH?

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
wtf nooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
What, stupid Patreon. Hopefully, whatever the suspension is, its nothing serious. At least the game is still being worked on, because I really like the game and hate to see all the hard work go down the drain (like other games).

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
The only incest in the game so far is the dream-handjob, so, no much to change if that's what they got hit for

Fucking people and their need to report stuff so we can't have nice things...

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Random thought, but does anyone know what some rules/guidelines patreon creators must follow? Everything I can think of doesn't seem to match based in the content in the game so far.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
The only obvious thing I can think of is the indirect incestual relationship that the MC has with his mom (dream sequences and pics), but as far as I know there's no obvious incest. And I believe you can avoid some of those situations by your choices, can't you? Based on what other games have been suspended for it's possible that someone noticed how young some of the models look (Naira, for example), but that is a stretch. Hopefully, this is will be easily resolved ASAP.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a reminder, you should never post or share nude content of any individual under the age of 18, including yourself. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr.Patreon I dont feel so good....

Aug 7, 2016
We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a reminder, you should never post or share nude content of any individual under the age of 18, including yourself. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr.Patreon I dont feel so good....
Eeee... WHAT?! Bullshit nothing more...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What else is there to do in here? I've got Esther at 21, Naira at 22, Nefari 19, Fanora 22 and finally Velle at 19, is there anything else or is this version done yet?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes