Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What else is there to do in here? I've got Esther at 21, Naira at 22, Nefari 19, Fanora 22 and finally Velle at 19, is there anything else or is this version done yet?
You can check the scene gallery in the main menu, there should be 77 scenes all together. If you see any that are locked like this (below), then you still have something to do.

gal_lock.png

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
It's implied there will be more girls, for me I'd vote for the homeless girls, the dark skinned girl from last version and maybe the gym twins.
im torn about the gym girls... someone said they are FUTA according to the pron you watch @ your computer...
but the club girls and Velle's cousin and Naira's Mom Plsssss

Reactions: Metropolisz

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You don't do anyone any favors having explicit discussions about this in a public forum.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
On the beginning asks for code that can opens max relationships its like a cheat or something. Pls can anyone share the code will be really appreciated!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
On the beginning asks for code that can opens max relationships its like a cheat or something. Pls can anyone share the code will be really appreciated!
It ain't a cheat like that. It is more or less like those password in those Sega Genesis games, its like the "Continue" code from the last version so it doesn't max the relationships. It simply goes to the level where it was max from the last version.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

sebas344

May 30, 2018
I'm struggling with "an exception has occurred" error messages since I updated the game. I tried cleaning temp files, creating a new game and starting the game from scratch, but I get this error in any situation, the beach, the bathroom, the wet dream after Esther showed me the pictures, the pool. I just tried everything (including deleting any old or dupplicated folder with game data) but nothing works, nor saving and opening that save file, nothing.

Please, I need some help.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I might sound like a broken record here since this isn't the first time I've said this, here or anywhere else. Maybe its time devs move to a more content friendly method of payment that doesn't automatically mean no longer being able to get the games for free straight from the devs. I am a writer for another project that nearly got hit due to the relatively recent ToS changes, it was clearly not in violation before, and we got out of panic mode just in time to get a new build out on the 1st.

DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
I might sound like a broken record here since this isn't the first time I've said this, here or anywhere else. Maybe its time devs move to a more content friendly method of payment that doesn't automatically mean no longer being able to get the games for free straight from the devs. I am a writer for another project that nearly got hit due to the relatively recent ToS changes, it was clearly not in violation before, and we got out of panic mode just in time to get a new build out on the 1st.
I agree, seems like finding a way to cut out the middle man would be better for everyone, I just assume Patreon was a default because the cut they took was worth the streamlining. Now it's a hassle and is negatively impacting content.

Has anyone tried OnlyFans? I feel like they have a similar model with a proven toleration for sex workers I would hope translates to games as well.

Reactions: alex2011

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a problem trying to get Fanora's level 20 requirements to work. I'm pretty sure I did the first one (buy something at her job). I'm having trouble with the second one (go to Naira's room and take from bag - Afternoon/night). I talked to Esther to open her door for me in the afternoon, there's no option to take from her bag. I tried to access her room at night, but I had to leave because she's goes to bed. What should I do?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oh okay, I'm guessing that's one of Fanora's scenes. I haven't reached that level yet, I'm at level 20 so far.
The Scene appears once you max Fenora's level and reach week 12.

EDIT: Thanks to someone reminding me, you also need to get the Duskflower from Naira's locked box, located in her bedroom.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having a problem trying to get Fanora's level 20 requirements to work. I'm pretty sure I did the first one (buy something at her job). I'm having trouble with the second one (go to Naira's room and take from bag - Afternoon/night). I talked to Esther to open her door for me in the afternoon, there's no option to take from her bag. I tried to access her room at night, but I had to leave because she's goes to bed. What should I do?
To get the panties from Naira's room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other can be found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
The Scene appears once you max Fenora's level and reach week 12.
Yeap, and obtained the Duskflower.

I'm very upset that the game started to have problems because of this scene. I really liked Cei and hoped that in the new versions with her there will be more scenes. She's cute, funny and looks great. I never took it as a loli. I'm just very tired of the giant boobs in three of the five main characters. She was against their background like a breath of fresh air.

I hope the creators of the game will soon eliminate this misunderstanding and explain that Cei is adult women.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yeap, and obtained the Duskflower.

I'm very upset that the game started to have problems because of this scene. I really liked Cei and hoped that in the new versions with her there will be more scenes. She's cute, funny and looks great. I never took it as a loli. I'm just very tired of the giant boobs in three of the five main characters. She was against their background like a breath of fresh air.

I hope the creators of the game will soon understand this misunderstanding and explain that Cei is adult women.
If it is indeed the problem, I hope the creator can make the necessary adjustments to make her legal, but a 1.40 woman with no breasts is just too much to pass of as an adult.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
She is moon elf, you know? It's a different race, and they may be different size than humans.
As an example - take the good old Elfquest. Elves from there were about this size, loved sex and no one accused the authors of comics that they portrayed children.

P.S. I do not know exactly what the problem is, but I think this is the most likely reason. Incest in the game is almost completely absent, so most likely the problems arose because of this scene. It's sad for me, but I think the most likely outcome will be the complete removal of this scene from the game. :-(

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes