Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Just found this and played this.

I'm mad because Naira seemed like most stock/boring character in the game and now she's my favorite. How are you going to trick me and make me care about a character I had no intention of caring about? Some bullshit is what it is.

I hope Esther and Nefari get some events that'll allow them to catch up to her, because I refuse to let her steal my heart win

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
It ain't a cheat like that. It is more or less like those password in those Sega Genesis games, its like the "Continue" code from the last version so it doesn't max the relationships. It simply goes to the level where it was max from the last version.
On the beginning of the game says differently, no need to rise your realationship so if you wanna start with full girl relationship use the code, but irrelevant anyone have the code or something?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
On the beginning of the game says differently, no need to rise your realationship so if you wanna start with full girl relationship use the code, but irrelevant anyone have the code or something?
You shouldn't argue before playing the game, the relationship and progress are the same thing, the code skips the 0.1 or 0.2 scenes and start where the version begins, something I don't recommend doing in the first playthrough.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I do not find well so what to register there
Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you're saying here
you asked for the password for Naira's phone and I gave it to you, what more is there to register here?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Maybe he thought you were addressing him as "monstercock" and telling him to look under the bed?

Reactions: bobbo69

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jikei-Today at 10:16 PM

@Everyone Here are more details regarding the resolved Patreon page issue as well as the introduction of our new official website

Patreon

Official Post from Jikei: Hey everyone, you may have noticed that the Patreon page was 'under review' for almost two days. We're happy to announce that we have completely resolved the issue with Patreon and things are headed back to normal now!
To shed some light on what happened, Patreon wanted a bit of clarification and context regarding Mythic Manor and its characters.

Thankfully this issue was resolved quickly, however this has resulted in us having to set aside time away from development to figure out and work on preventive measures to help prevent future downtime.

What we've done so far:

• Changes to the Patreon page such as the removal of the lewd censored images and the fetishes list
  • Discussions on necessary minor changes to the game which we will make another post about before v0.5.0.
  • The creation of our new official website , which acts as another centralized hub for official news, contact, downloads and social media links on top of Patreon.
Right now we are in the process of getting back on track with v0.5.0 and are making good progress. We thank you for your patience, continued support and understanding. v0.4.0 is still set to go public on Tuesday, June 12th!

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Finally, some good news and a path to resolution. It looks like, with a small delay, this terrific game continues!

Reactions: Jikei

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Jikei-Today at 10:16 PM

@Everyone Here are more details regarding the resolved Patreon page issue as well as the introduction of our new official website
To bad not everyone in patreon have the same luck has Jikei (Irphaeus still trying resolve this problem)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Glad to hear it got resolved, I hope it doesn't mean content that was in as of the current build gets removed despite clear indications that there is no violation of the ToS or any federal law in any country that allows NSFW content at all. I'm still playing the current build, so removal of content could be pretty jarring.

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
I think the slight changes will be to the pictures Esther showed you of her and your mother, but I dunno if patreon played the game to find them.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm so happy for the good news about patreon. I just read it on discord a few minutes ago.

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
How to find a camera for Fanora, i already installed at Velle and Naira. Shop is out of stock.
Not yet implemented in the game bro :) be patient
***sorry my bad, it was placed in this version 0.4 but i also havent found it yet :p

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes