VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you feel like taking the deep dive, the "Tales from Mythos" stories (they're in the game and on the website) can help you form theories on them! Though I can actually directly answer one as it's just a matter of semantics:

Though some of the regulars in the thread probably have input on your other questions, too; they've been debating some of these for a while!

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Mmm! That's an interesting take - all otherworldly beings grouped under the same umbrella with morality and motive left to the individual. So does that mean that demons and angels don't have the same kind of intrinsic connotations here that they do in our world; for example, demons as self-serving tricksters and angels as self-sacrificing mentors? And would Fae be counted among these celestials as well?

Also, I am now irrationally annoyed that the four-wheeled car is named after an eight-legged horse :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Also, I am now irrationally annoyed that the four-wheeled car is named after an eight-legged horse :sneaky:
A little "behind the scenes" info; when I first made Tara's truck in Mythos I was still excruciatingly new at working with Daz studio. I couldn't figure out how to do the "double wheels" that some trucks have, and I didn't think it'd look right to have them on the front tires even if I could. Maybe there's 8 cylinders in the engine? I don't know how trucks work. There should be eight somethings.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
A little "behind the scenes" info; when I first made Tara's truck in Mythos I was still excruciatingly new at working with Daz studio. I couldn't figure out how to do the "double wheels" that some trucks have, and I didn't think it'd look right to have them on the front tires even if I could. Maybe there's 8 cylinders in the engine? I don't know how trucks work. There should be eight somethings.

Sleipnir.png

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Oh, no! What you said makes total sense! I just often joke that I'm a robot, being asexual and non-binary.
But that doesn't make sense. Most robots would run on binary!

Unless you're a Virtual Adept, in which case you're running trinary...

V8 engines are a thing, yes. And it wouldn't be all that odd to see one in an old beater pick-up.

Plus, you know, horsepower is a thing. So insert pun about 8-legged horsepower here.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
They're so cute together! I hope the MC doesn't mind.
:love:
It's a good thing the commissions aren't canon, I guess! Otherwise, I'd have to point out that there was a whole riot in the Harem Highlander thread about the fact that girlfriends in a harem hooking up with each other is apparently Jizzabelle approved, and since she's now (presumably) the NTR gatekeeper for Mythos...
Okay, now I'm just getting distracted thinking of all the combinations I could request commissions for...
Tara and Violet driving down a highway together...
Becki under the leash of Lillith...
Tara and Rain wrestling, fighting over Ky, but then getting turned on...
Rin and B wrestling, fighting over a hangover burger, but then getting turned on...
Where's my wallet?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It's a good thing the commissions aren't canon, I guess! Otherwise, I'd have to point out that there was a whole riot in the Harem Highlander thread about the fact that girlfriends in a harem hooking up with each other is apparently Jizzabelle approved, and since she's now (presumably) the NTR gatekeeper for Mythos...
Okay, now I'm just getting distracted thinking of all the combinations I could request commissions for...
Tara and Violet driving down a highway together...
Becki under the leash of Lillith...
Tara and Rain wrestling, fighting over Ky, but then getting turned on...
Rin and B wrestling, fighting over a hangover burger, but then getting turned on...
Where's my wallet?
I don't know why, but when I read this I got another, rather disturbing scene in mind: Cecil and Desmond having a hatefuck after a particularly intense argument. :LOL:

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know why, but when I read this I got another, rather disturbing scene in mind: Cecil and Desmond having a hatefuck after a particularly intense argument. :LOL:
... I would very much like for this thought to not be in my head anymore. So...

1674857389520.png

Friday Update - January 27th, 2023

Exhaustion...

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

View attachment 2344818

Exhaustion...

At first, I was afraid it may be because of this post
EDIT: Morgana is my wife, by the way... you don't wanna call her my girlfriend, because then my girlfriend will get jealous (that was a joke, please don't murder me, Morgana).
But then, I was relieved that you were just exhausted.
Well, still, maybe Morgana got her little revenge by letting you sleep on the pavement :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

View attachment 2344818

Exhaustion...

Take care of yourself and try to get as much rest as you can, it's more important that you recover especially if you started working out again, that's pretty taxing in energy term and recover. :)

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes