VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It's not fair that Rain kissed MC before MC's monogamous girlfriend Tara could do the same. So I'm wondering, WHY, Mr. Developer Your Developness, WHY is your world so cruel to me? There is a great opportunity to kiss Tara in the kitchen at breakfast in the morning, right after the "sleepover". So I'm asking WHY?! Do you want to make me suffer, Mr. Developer Your Developness? Do you want to remind me that nothing in this world is perfect? Are you saying that people are doomed to never get what they really want? Is this just the first of your nine swords that you are planning to pierce my romantic soul with? Is this just the first of Nine Hells you're forcing me to go through, Mr. Developer Your Developness?
Actually, this is what I believe the young ones would say is a "skill issue". When I was doing Chapter One, I was still super new. Posing kisses in Daz is really hard, and Tara's hair was a bitch to work with.

I still hate posing kisses, but now I've changed Tara's hair!

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, this is very interesting and stuff, your developness, fully understandable, but... what about kiss with Tara? Would it be? Or you going to leave my soul burning in the hellfire for the rest of my existence until you make a "remake" (or whatever your avatar told me at the beginning of the game)?
Oh, there is a kiss in Chapter Two!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No, you don't want. Believe me, don't want.
View attachment 2533673
Well, you may be ok, if you have the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.
But don't forget that
Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.
:LOL:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Mara: "Happy Easter!"
Tara: "I'mma kick Nine's ass fer this..."

View attachment 2533459
and my bran's capacities dropped...if you added BeckI (with an I) to the mix, I'd become as dumb as someone who listens to coldplay....

oh and I finally managed to find one bad thing about Mythos... Ky and Tara are long time friends right? so after Lisa's funeral they should great each other with a kiss

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
and my bran's capacities dropped...if you added BeckI (with an I) to the mix, I'd become as dumb as someone who listens to coldplay....

oh and I finally managed to find one bad thing about Mythos... Ky and Tara are long time friends right? so after Lisa's funeral they should great each other with a kiss
You must be from Europe. American's don't greet with kisses (sometimes not even family) except in rare friendships. I know I've never greeted any friend with a kiss, even women I've known my whole life. Hugs, yes; kisses, not so much.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You must be from Europe. American's don't greet with kisses (sometimes not even family) except in rare friendships. I know I've never greeted any friend with a kiss, even women I've known my whole life. Hugs, yes; kisses, not so much.
I was born and raised in Baltimore and I start every business transaction with an open-mouthed kiss.

This may be why I'm banned from Wal-Mart.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 2546049

Friday Update - April 14th, 2023

You're doing it wrong. Your weekly updates keep coming out every week. You're supposed to make them irregularly once every several weeks and just make a bunch of excuses and not tell us anything. Pffft! didn't you get the AVN developer guidebook? Spotty updates, garbled communication, lack of information....THAT's how you do game development right. You're making other devs yourself look bad!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

was Lisa's face necessary?
I think if she didn't have a face, her head would probably bleed a lot. She'd probably drool on herself as well. It would make it hard to talk, and eat (food falling out of your mouth while chewing etc):unsure:

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes