VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Everyone is probably too busy playing Baldur’s Gate 3 to even read this far. Which is fair, it’s the best video game I’ve played in a long, long time.
It is, but the romances are kinda wacky, especially if you level up quickly in Act I without a lot of long rests. And not sure if this is every path, but after the game makes you choose genitalia, said packages do not show up in the sex scenes I've seen.

Plus, lack of a harem option makes it unplayable /s

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It is, but the romances are kinda wacky, especially if you level up quickly in Act I without a lot of long rests. And not sure if this is every path, but after the game makes you choose genitalia, said packages do not show up in the sex scenes I've seen.

Plus, lack of a harem option makes it unplayable /s
I don't want a Harem, but I do want to romance Shadowheart and Karlach at the same time. Why has nobody made a polyamory mod, yet?!

Apr 29, 2021
View attachment 2860223

Weekly Update - August 18th, 2023

Coding complete already, holy shitsnacks!

That is quite an impressive update and also it means need to get some more playthroughs to get some missed clues as MC makes a decision soon now; while there is always this intention to focus on the clues but the girls in the game aren't allowing that, they are so well rendered that is so hard to not focus on them lol, need to try though or create multiple saves at the point of distractions! Said it before and now too, this is definitely an AVN which promises to be thriller and executes it perfectly, which is so hard to find these days even in mainstream media and which makes it even more praise worthy! Also glad the work situation is not too inconvenient for you, definitely deserve that

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 2877551

Weekly Update - August 25th, 2023

No update next week! Click here to see why!

"I still have no idea how I’m working this fast on it"

Two cases are possible.
One: Your medicine is working. It's your normal working pace, if you're not unnecessarily anxious about meaningless things.
Two: You accidentally took Speed instead of Zoloft. If you are going to be driving on the pavement on foot at 90 km/h, check with your pharmacist.

"I’ve taken some time off of work for my birthday, and I’m going to force myself to actually relax fully."

Finally! Happy Birtday!

"I’ll be okay! Maybe."

Optimism, Nine! If there's one thing I hate about you, it's your constant, unwarranted optimism!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm sorry man it wasn't to make fun of you I swear, I saw your message after I completed mine, you know I'm not that type of person and I would never do that to you or anyone else. :) :)
:ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

I didn't take it that way, and even if you were copying me, I just took it as "Ohh, nice idea"

The De Niro "reaction" was just for fun (and something to add to my .doc of reactions)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
:ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

I didn't take it that way, and even if you were copying me, I just took it as "Ohh, nice idea"

The De Niro "reaction" was just for fun (and something to add to my .doc of reactions)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waaaaah! Fantastic! :love: :love:
Also...
hug-cute.gif

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes