VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Just don't force me to wrap it. Otherwise we'll be here all day for me to try and bust a nut. Wait. Shit. Now I know why one girl I dated years ago forced me to wear a condom. Well, fuck. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, no condoms. This is a work of fantasy, after all; STDs and unwanted pregnancy don't exist, so they can go wild!

Plus, condoms in Daz just look awful.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 3002763

Weekly Update - October 13th, 2023

If you wanna get something done, you gotta do it yourself. While crying tears of rage, probably.

Why do I have the odd feeling that somebody is watching me?
It's really strange, our black cat doesn't stop starring at me... I wonder why...
:LOL:

it’s one scene, but for male and female MC, so it’s really two
Male MC?? Oh, yes, some people have very bad taste :p.

I’m not a social person, I swear!
Liar! We all know you are a party animal!

Joking aside, I hope your are feeling better and your stomach is OK now.

And you have achieve a lot, the end of the chapter is near!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3002763

Weekly Update - October 13th, 2023

If you wanna get something done, you gotta do it yourself. While crying tears of rage, probably.

Sorry to bring things down, but I miss Ren Faire. I haven't been since the year after I lost a friend who used to work a booth at ours ... it wasn't intentional, things just got tighter afterwards, and then the years went by and it was harder to go as a group ... and I'm not a fan of doing things like that solo.

• Sad
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I was gonna wait until I finished all the commissions before doing another commission round-up, but I wanna drop 'em now instead because I feel like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I was gonna wait until I finished all the commissions before doing another commission round-up, but I wanna drop 'em now instead because I feel like it.

I definitively prefer Kylie over Kyle!
And I like Tara facial expression when she's caught by Mara trying her jacket :).

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
any plan for what genre gonna be in ur game?
does mc gonna have a dominant persona?
There is one scene where you can take a dominant path (and another where you can take a submissive), but it's not a core theme of the game or anything.

And since I don't wanna double-post:

update20231020.jpg
Weekly Update - October 20th, 2023

Sorry for the slowness.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
There is one scene where you can take a dominant path (and another where you can take a submissive), but it's not a core theme of the game or anything.

And since I don't wanna double-post:

View attachment 3021509
Weekly Update - October 20th, 2023

Sorry for the slowness.

Damnedfrog inner monologue:
"So, short weekly update...
No material for silly jokes...
No reason to speak of werewolf or Coldplay...
Should be safe for not unleash the wrath of badass samurai-gunslinger Nine of Swords this week."

• Haha

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
interestingly enough i can see most of these characters being just another version of characters from sylphine (sylphia island) so the characters will probably be liked when i start the game.

• Thinking Face

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so far its a good game though must admit i am not really a fan of the its all a memorie way of story telling. for me that just gets to close to a game ending in "it was all a dream" and ruining the entire game as way to many games have done over the years. other than that the story is good. also is that the warrior class from sylphine i see there on the left most computerscreen ?

Last edited:

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
so far its a good game though must admit i am not really a fan of the its all a memorie way of story telling. for me that just gets to close to a game ending in "it was all a dream" and ruining the entire game as way to many games have done over the years. other than that the story is good. also is that the warrior class from sylphine i see there on the left most computerscreen ?
The "retelling from memory" bit is an homage to one of the novel series I take a lot of inspiration from (The Dresden Files), but it's also generally how a lot of old detective novels were written. I wanted to keep that kind of feel to things. Don't worry - Everything you see happening in the game is real (to the best of Kylie's memory).

And yes, I use a few renders from Sylphine in the game (with permission from Glacerose, who I can't tag for some reason). :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The "retelling from memory" bit is an homage to one of the novel series I take a lot of inspiration from (The Dresden Files), but it's also generally how a lot of old detective novels were written. I wanted to keep that kind of feel to things. Don't worry - Everything you see happening in the game is real (to the best of Kylie's memory).

And yes, I use a few renders from Sylphine in the game (with permission from Glacerose, who I can't tag for some reason). :D
Glacerose There ya go. :p

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes