VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 3320427

Weekly Update - February 2nd, 2024

It's a sleepy weekly update!

We don’t have a whole lot of questions asked so far, this round – I’m not sure if it’s due to lack of interest, or due to people having already made up their minds about certain characters. Or maybe just waiting for the last minute?
Can't we procrastinate in peace?

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
I have a question for Baraqiel. You seem to be among a tough crowd, kind of beset by both sides, but your regret makes you uniquely relatable to humans, and therefore a lot of us root for you. You also appear to be the only Celestial who we can be sure is capable of change. What can you tell us about that? Also, how much would you charge to fix my router?

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020
I generally don't hang around much in between releases but I just read about the survey results. I can't believe less than half of didn't want more Sophia! I'm very dissapointed in you lot, is it the dominance thing? :p

• Thinking Face

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I generally don't hang around much in between releases but I just read about the survey results. I can't believe less than half of didn't want more Sophia! I'm very dissapointed in you lot, is it the dominance thing? :p
Hmm... if that's it, it'd be kinda strange, since her domme version is optional. Unless it's people who would only like her as a submissive, in which case... that just isn't happening!

Reactions: Hullahopp

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Sophia is sexually dominant, does not desire a leadership role within the community. (I like her in that yellow dress, she's like an exotic flower. Except for that big knife behind her back.)
Mara is submissive in the bedroom, but she can't be submissive in other areas of her life, or she wouldn't be able to do her job.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, I've seen Fifty Shades of Grey!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Interesting answers. (I thought Rami preferred sake to coumiss. ;) )
What does Lilith's inscription mean? And what language is it in?
I'm really looking forward to Ask the Dev.
I don't remember that inscription. Would you have a screenshot?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
:unsure: It looks like a mixture of Hebrew and Greek letters. No idea of what it means.

More precisely, T and X are Greek or Latin, Δ and Π are Greek, ד and ע are Hebrew, the reversed Ω must be Demonic, ⁊ is a Tironian note for "and"... No doubt, this is some infernal dialect. o_O
Or it's ultra heroic:LOL:
2010-DAMNOS-(14).jpg

• Haha

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Oh! it was something like @!&#...
Yeah. You know, there are feelings that are hard to describe in words. For example, when you think a lot about Deciphering a supposed cipher and finally give up because it's impossible. Then your girlfriend comes, TAKES ONE FUCKING LOOK AT THE SCREEN and tells it's celestial alphabet! (sigh) Sometimes I really hate her...

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes