VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Female MC:
Tara gave me a little pat on the side as she moved past me, presumably to get ready for work. Thankfully she actually left my shirt behind on the couch as she left. I'm sure you were worried about the fate of my shirt.

In the restaurant:
I was kinda amused to notice Rin was wearing the same shirt I had, that Tara had borrowed. Then I thought more about it and realized that Tara never gave it back...

Male MC:
Tara gave me a little pat on the side as she moved past me, presumably to get ready for work.

In the restaurant:
I was kinda amused to notice Rin was wearing the same shirt Tara wore when she spent the night.
Thanks for providing the receipts while I was out for my walk, haha. But yes, for me the Female MC went exactly as Hullahopp stated here.

My suspicion is that the restaurant scenes have been flipped around, so the Male MC got the Female MC line, and obviously vice versa.

Reactions: afterlights

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for providing the receipts while I was out for my walk, haha. But yes, for me the Female MC went exactly as Hullahopp stated here.

My suspicion is that the restaurant scenes have been flipped around, so the Male MC got the Female MC line, and obviously vice versa.
I think I may just re-write it so that Tara is wearing the MC's shirt regardless of gender.

They were programmed to have two different "shirt origins" to explain why it fit so big on her even if the MC were a female of roughly the same size... but I own oversized shirts to sleep in because like how they feel, so it's not out of the question to think the female MC has a big-ass shirt for Tara to be wearing.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I think I may just re-write it so that Tara is wearing the MC's shirt regardless of gender.

They were programmed to have two different "shirt origins" to explain why it fit so big on her even if the MC were a female of roughly the same size... but I own oversized shirts to sleep in because like how they feel, so it's not out of the question to think the female MC has a big-ass shirt for Tara to be wearing.
"another rhythm game who’s name I don’t know because it’s in Japanese? It’s a circular screen and things radiate out from the middle and you have to hit the buttons on the edge."

Wacca? Maimai? (I'm not familiar with this stuff, I just looked it up online.)

I think AlliebuttDK found it disturbing that the female MC emphasizes that Tara didn't take her shirt, and then contradicts herself in the restaurant.

"Thankfully she actually left my shirt behind on the couch as she left. I'm sure you were worried about the fate of my shirt.

I was kinda amused to notice Rin was wearing the same shirt I had, that Tara had borrowed. Then I thought more about it and realized that Tara never gave it back..."

In my experience, women like to sleep in large, comfortable T-shirts.
(Speaking of which, a few years ago my lady bought herself a T-shirt with Chinese characters on it. Neither of us speak the language, but a friend translated it. The text read, "I'm not a whore, but money is money." For some reason she hasn't worn it since.)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 3298866

Weekly Update - January 26th, 2024

I talk about MAGFest, upcoming "Ask the Cast", progress reports, and I tease a new character! It's a big one (title of your sex tape)!

Good to hear that you and Morgana enjoyed MAGfest.

According to the header here, B has finaly said something to Sophia to make her want to stab her.:ROFLMAO:

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
"another rhythm game who’s name I don’t know because it’s in Japanese? It’s a circular screen and things radiate out from the middle and you have to hit the buttons on the edge."

I think AlliebuttDK found it disturbing that the female MC emphasizes that Tara didn't take her shirt, and then contradicts herself in the restaurant.

"Thankfully she actually left my shirt behind on the couch as she left. I'm sure you were worried about the fate of my shirt.

I was kinda amused to notice Rin was wearing the same shirt I had, that Tara had borrowed. Then I thought more about it and realized that Tara never gave it back..."

(Speaking of which, a few years ago my lady bought herself a T-shirt with Chinese characters on it. Neither of us speak the language, but a friend translated it. The text read, "I'm not a whore, but money is money." For some reason she hasn't worn it since.)
I wouldn't say I found it disturbing, it wasn't really a big deal. I was just trying to make a joke about it to lighten the mood, since I understand that some devs can find it frustrating when continuity errors like this pop up. I obviously don't know Nine personally, so figured if she could get a laugh out of my 'bug' report, then that would at least mean that having to go back and fix something like this wouldn't feel as frustrating. A good laugh can make almost every situation better, even if only a little bit. That's the mentality I try to live by.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

Ah, yes! It's Maimai for sure; the lines were too long to play Wacca, but it looked cool.

Yeah, like I said before... I wear grossly oversized t-shirts to sleep, so it makes sense!

I kinda want the one your lady got, though; I'd wear that all the time around the house.

I wouldn't say I found it disturbing, it wasn't really a big deal. I was just trying to make a joke about it to lighten the mood, since I understand that some devs can find it frustrating when continuity errors like this pop up. I obviously don't know Nine personally, so figured if she could get a laugh out of my 'bug' report, then that would at least mean that having to go back and fix something like this wouldn't feel as frustrating. A good laugh can make almost every situation better, even if only a little bit. That's the mentality I try to live by.
I did get a little laugh out of the report, yes! :)

However, it also brought me to the conclusion that having different ownerships of the t-shirt was silly, so your report lead to me changing the underlying issue! :D

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 3307971

Questions Open: Ask the Cast - Final Round!

Do you have burning questions for the Mythos cast? They got answers! Do you have a burning sensation? See a doctor!

So now, Nine will threaten us to close the Ask The Cast again if we don't post a zillion of questions in the thirty next minutes...
At least, she didn't forbid us to ask questions to Tara's truck this time.
So I can finally ask what is its favorite engine oil brand, and if Tara washes it often enough.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
So now, Nine will threaten us to close the Ask The Cast again if we don't post a zillion of questions in the thirty next minutes...
At least, she didn't forbid us to ask questions to Tara's truck this time.
So I can finally ask what is its favorite engine oil brand, and if Tara washes it often enough.
:ROFLMAO:
He will not answer, he has PTSD. He's been through so much...

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
Well I have finally played into Chapter 4, and I have to say I like that feel when you have a favorite theory and none of the evidence that comes up contradicts it... AND MOST SUPPORT IT!! o_O

I know you're gonna go all M Knight Shamalamadingdong on me later, Nine, but let me have my moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Well I have finally played into Chapter 4, and I have to say I like that feel when you have a favorite theory and none of the evidence that comes up contradicts it... AND MOST SUPPORT IT!! o_O

I know you're gonna go all M Knight Shamalamadingdong on me later, Nine, but let me have my moment.
Hey, you may even be right! Makes me curious what your theory is...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
B has a sexy nose.
I just want to kiss it all the time.

She also has sexy ears.
I could spend hours licking & sucking on them.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes