VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
Shit! Shit! Shit!
Nine of Swords react with a sad emoji on my last post.
No! No! No! I don't want to be responsible for darker her mood...
What can I do?!
What can I do?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ok, breath! breath!
Try to think of something smart and funny...
- I don't have inspiration!
- Froggy, You are a dad, you know tons of good jokes.
- The ones the kids and the wife give me a strange look and don't laugh when I tell them?
- ... OK, not these ones...
- Ok... So, a platypus, a nun and Donald Trump walk into a bar. The barm...
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need the rest of this joke about the Platypus, a nun and Donald Trump please

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I remembered Reba.
Now that I remember her, in the list of those I like best in the game she is in my Top 5 (3-4th place).
Will Reba still appear in the game?
It would be interesting to see MC's relationship with Reba as well.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I remembered Reba.
Now that I remember her, in the list of those I like best in the game she is in my Top 5 (3-4th place).
Will Reba still appear in the game?
It would be interesting to see MC's relationship with Reba as well.
Unfortunately, I can't do a whole lot with Reba; she's actually one of the main love interests of Come Home by RJ Rhodes, appearing in Mythos as a cameo. If you wanna see more of her, you should play that one! :)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Another (at the moment) 3-4 place from my current Top 5 (even Top 3)(list of those I like best in the game).
This is Madam Luna.:love:
It would be nice to meet her again. Will she still appear in the game?
Also, it would be interesting to see MC's relationship with Madam Luna as well. Will this be possible with her?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Another (at the moment) 3-4 place from my current Top 5 (even Top 3)(list of those I like best in the game).
This is Madame Luna.:love:
It would be nice to meet her again. Will she still appear in the game?
Also, it would be interesting to see MC's relationship with Madame Luna as well. Will this be possible with her?
Madam Luna is one of the heads of the Convocation, and also not a murder suspect - she'll certainly be appearing again! :)

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Got home from MAGFest yesterday, and I'm feeling like all 44 of my years have caught up to me at once? Ow. Why do I do this to myself?

Gonna do a full write-up of my experience on Friday's Weekly Update. For now, I'm just gonna quietly die over here...
Yep, at our age you have to think twice before you do nothing. Rest, Nine, we'll sing you a lullaby.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
Got home from MAGFest yesterday, and I'm feeling like all 44 of my years have caught up to me at once? Ow. Why do I do this to myself?

Gonna do a full write-up of my experience on Friday's Weekly Update. For now, I'm just gonna quietly die over here...
44?!?!? try 51. 44 was a dream compared to the crap I go through 51......Thank God I act like a middle school-er and pretend to be young (well actually the aches and pains still don't go anywhere even when you pretend dagnabit)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Kiddo!
Those born in the 70s are teens.
Those born in the 80s are kids.
Those born in the 90s are toddlers.
Those born in the 2000s are little babies.
After that, it's fetus!

What?!
We want to know all NOW!!!

And remember, you are forbidden to die before the completion of Mythos: book 99!

:)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
44?!?!? try 51. 44 was a dream compared to the crap I go through 51......Thank God I act like a middle school-er and pretend to be young (well actually the aches and pains still don't go anywhere even when you pretend dagnabit)
Pfft. Tell me how you feel six years from now. Of course, I'll still be six years older, so... ;):LOL:

Last edited:

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I just discovered a minor plot inconsistency, or the very beginnings of a massive conspiracy. It's probably the first option though. In chapter 3 (I'm pretty sure I'm in chapter 3) you run into one of the girls from Area 42 at the diner speaking with the mysterious girl from the gala, and she's wearing the same shirt Tara borrowed after you slept with her. The inner thoughts of MC then 'remembers' that Tara never gave it back, but in chapter one it's made clear by the MC that Tara left the shirt before she left to go to work. Like, it's explicitly mentioned as a 'In case you wondered what happened to my shirt' sorta way in chapter 1.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I just discovered a minor plot inconsistency, or the very beginnings of a massive conspiracy. It's probably the first option though. In chapter 3 (I'm pretty sure I'm in chapter 3) you run into one of the girls from Area 42 at the diner speaking with the mysterious girl from the gala, and she's wearing the same shirt Tara borrowed after you slept with her. The inner thoughts of MC then 'remembers' that Tara never gave it back, but in chapter one it's made clear by the MC that Tara left the shirt before she left to go to work. Like, it's explicitly mentioned as a 'In case you wondered what happened to my shirt' sorta way in chapter 1.
This may be a coding error, actually; it's very much meant for the girl in the diner to be wearing a shirt that looks identical to the one Tara is wearing after the sleepover in Chapter One, but the way Tara got the shirt changes depending on the gender of the MC.

Are you playing as the male or female MC?

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
This may be a coding error, actually; it's very much meant for the girl in the diner to be wearing a shirt that looks identical to the one Tara is wearing after the sleepover in Chapter One, but the way Tara got the shirt changes depending on the gender of the MC.

Are you playing as the male or female MC?
Female MC:
Tara gave me a little pat on the side as she moved past me, presumably to get ready for work. Thankfully she actually left my shirt behind on the couch as she left. I'm sure you were worried about the fate of my shirt.

In the restaurant:
I was kinda amused to notice Rin was wearing the same shirt I had, that Tara had borrowed. Then I thought more about it and realized that Tara never gave it back...

Male MC:
Tara gave me a little pat on the side as she moved past me, presumably to get ready for work.

In the restaurant:
I was kinda amused to notice Rin was wearing the same shirt Tara wore when she spent the night.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes