VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
If there is a Daz asset for Sisters of Battle armour, I would love to see Tara in that. Though I kinda think Mara would be a better fit for 40k...
Tara and/or Mara in SoB armour:love:.
yes Mara would probably fit 40k better. if you or annybody else findout there are Daz assets for the armour, be carefull as Games Workshop are known to be rather protective of their copyrights.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Disconnect the Dots you say, sounds intriguing will have to think about that a little while, getting your own domain would actualy be pretty convenient both for us fans and i imagine perhaps for you to. The header has me thinking that ether someone has a dream or we are traveling in time/to a parallel universe/or its related to the magic world.

ps.: hope your wife get the new job, coming home crying after work is not healthy in the long run.
(and what kind of employer does not give his or her employes paid leve time:mad:)

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Disconnect the Dots you say, sounds intriguing will have to think about that a little while, getting your own domain would actualy be pretty convenient both for us fans and i imagine perhaps for you to. The header has me thinking that ether someone has a dream or we are traveling in time/to a parallel universe/or its related to the magic world.
I'll be nice and tell you who's in the image (since you've seen her, before) -- that's Nadia, the MC's character in the online game (World of Fantasy) that you see in Chapter One (where Garland rushes at the Flesh-Ripper).

ps.: hope your wife get the new job, coming home crying after work is not healthy in the long run.
(and what kind of employer does not give his or her employes paid leve time:mad:)
It's a common tactic; she's classified as "part time" and is working as many hours as possible to be just below the limit of what's classified as "full time", so they don't have to offer her benefits. :(

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'll be nice and tell you who's in the image (since you've seen her, before) -- that's Nadia, the MC's character in the online game (World of Fantasy) that you see in Chapter One (where Garland rushes at the Flesh-Ripper).
I did think she was kind of familiar, but my brain failed to place her. :LOL:

It's a common tactic; she's classified as "part time" and is working as many hours as possible to be just below the limit of what's classified as "full time", so they don't have to offer her benefits. :(
I work part time myself, so i kind of know how it is(i assume it works quite differently in the US than it does here in Norway)

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes