VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I was wondering how many chapters would there be in total?
For Book One (which is just this initial mystery around Lisa's death) I don't plan on it being more than 7 chapters to make this introductory game. After that, I plan to keep just putting out more games in the same universe as long as people are willing to play them. :D

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
For Book One (which is just this initial mystery around Lisa's death) I don't plan on it being more than 7 chapters to make this introductory game. After that, I plan to keep just putting out more games in the same universe as long as people are willing to play them. :D
i'm willing to play 69 chapters :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I will be here to play as long as you make the game(s):D

i'm willing to play 69 chapters :)
Me too

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you! So many people lecture me about "missing out on the full experience". I play visual novels for the visuals and the story not for the music or sounds. I do understand that other people disagree but it's just not for me.
I think there are quite a few of us that don't have the sound on, hun.

I either have my own music playing or i'm watching something on the other monitor.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes