VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Very alluring and mysterious:love:, looks like she just walked out of the swamps of New Orleans.
might have to find some more free space on my walls.
well i thought more like a forest nymph who can use Spells

some time you have to Build new Walls :LOL::love:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
well i thought more like a forest nymph who can use Spells

some time you have to Build new Walls :LOL::love:
Nymph works too, it was more the house and the water under it that gave me the swampy feel.
Not to worry got plenty of room, one of the perks of living alone no lady to tell me what i can and cant have hanging up.:LOL:

• Love
Reactions: OutOfAshes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Mythos: Book One [Ch1.1] [Nine of Swords] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 925 MB / 105 MB - Mythos-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 912 MB / 91 MB - Mythos-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Kylie as Silk, pure awesome:cool::love:

I dunno, kneecaps can be hot:LOL:
On the animations, for me personaly i dont think that they are necessary, if the writing and the still images already make it hot then that is good enough for me.

glad you like it :) to be honest i even don‘t know what my plan was there :ROFLMAO:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Haha! For what it's worth, Mythos takes place in 2020, so I won't have to change this bit.

If anything, these renders are from the future! :O I don't think these renders existed in June of last year.

Anyway, Glacerose -- I know how tough this must be. Let me know if I can help at all.
Will continue here, as I will speak about Mythos and not Sylphine.

I just play your game a couple of days ago and really enjoyed it.
The first time I saw the High Five poster on Kylie bedroom wall, I found it was a cool nice touch for the indie adult games community.
And then I saw her screen background, recognize Runa from Sylphine on her left screen, and can't stop smiling :)
I think I also recognize the girl on the right screen, but can't remember from which game.
And what do you use from the middle screen ? Can't see it because of the browser window :)

About the game, I hope we can keep an open relationship with Tara.
And that it could be two way, i.e. Tara will also have some relations with other girls.
I like it when NPCs close to the MC still have some relations (sexual or not) with other NPC. I find it's flesh them out. Not anything and anybody turn around the MC.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I think I also recognize the girl on the right screen, but can't remember from which game.
If its the bule haired one, shes the mother of one of the girls, cant remember wich one.

About the game, I hope we can keep an open relationship with Tara.
The game has the harem tag, so its safe to asume that Tara will continue to want a open relationship.

And that it could be two way, i.e. Tara will also have some relations with other girls.
I like it when NPCs close to the MC still have some relations (sexual or not) with other NPC. I find it's flesh them out. Not anything and anybody turn around the MC.
I agree that i would be nice to see Tara interact with the other NPCs, and if i have read the hints correctly Tara also is a magic user, she just dont know it yet.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
If its the bule haired one, shes the mother of one of the girls, cant remember wich one.
Yes, the blue haired girl.
Mother of one of the girls from Sylphine ?
Possible, I don't remember well the parents of the girls.

The game has the harem tag, so its safe to asume that Tara will continue to want a open relationship.
Harem is not the same thing that a both way open relationship.
The MC could have a harem, meaning they would have many lovers. But it's not necessarily means that these lovers could have relationship among themselves or with other NPC.
I was more thinking of polyamour, when both Kylie AND Tara are in a strong relationship, but both still have other lovers.
Tara says she isn't ready for an monogamous relation. I just hope there will be an option to keep the relation between Kylie and Tara like this. And so, the two could have extra relationship, while remaining in love together.

I agree that i would be nice to see Tara interact with the other NPCs, and if i have read the hints correctly Tara also is a magic user, she just dont know it yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
When will Chapter 2 be released?
I'm sure there's testing, etc., but this seems to be what's left:
Things In Progress:
- Scene: "Ohmigod You Guys!" (Writing)
- Scene: "Teri's Eleven"
- Sex Animations (2/4)
- Chapter Two Lorebook Entries (Ongoing)
- Chapter Two Achievements (3/5 Complete)
- Music Tracks Produced (11/??)
- Lies Told About Backspace Keys (1)

Things To Do:
- Scene: "No, Mister Bond..."

Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, did you want to talk DIRECTLY to a character in Mythos? You can! The first (of hopefully many) "Ask the Cast" is now open to the public (not just patrons)!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Hey, did you want to talk DIRECTLY to a character in Mythos? You can! The first (of hopefully many) "Ask the Cast" is now open to the public (not just patrons)!
I have a question(i know shocking:LOL:), is it one question per person or can i submit questions for as many of the characters as i want?

The Mara render and the last for the week

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like the beautiful princess/godess she is:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: OutOfAshes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I have a question(i know shocking:LOL:), is it one question per person or can i submit questions for as many of the characters as i
You can submit as many questions as there are characters! :) So you can ask each of the 26 characters one question (until the next round goes live).

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
You can submit as many questions as there are characters! :) So you can ask each of the 26 characters one question (until the next round goes live).
Nice, then i will start thinking. Also forgot to ask in the last post: is there a deadline for when the questions have to be submited?

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes