VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Mythos Friday Update - July 30th, 2021 (Public Post)

Plus a plea from Teri!

Looks like things are moving along nicely.
In the header B is either waiting for the update or shes reading trough the game code to
figure out what her role is in chapter two:LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Wow !
What a great game.
The only problem i see in it is that you made Tara too loveable ( i mean it as a compliment).
First time in a harem game where i feel bad romancing anyone else.
You're right about how Tara is too loveable.
Nine of Swords are very good. Because I must confess that skinny athletic blond aren't my type (I prefer curvy brunette). But when we discover she was in love with the MC for a good ten years, had to see Ky having a relationship with another girl for many years, and hide her feelings all this time I could just melt for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Heh, I decided to play through this again on a whim, and noticed the TMBG nod when the MC is riding in Tara's truck.

• Red Heart

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Mythos Friday Update - August 6th, 2021 (Public Post)

View attachment 1339291
Don't be ridiculous you have plenty of strong points, you made an interesting world and all of the interesting and hot ladies that inhabit it. I'm asuming that the dog in the header belong to Becki(With an I). If your sanity is at 8% take a break, im totaly fine with waiting a bit longer for the update.:)

PS: have been thinking about writing a review but im not to good at that sort of thing, but i'll try to cobble something together.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Don't be ridiculous you have plenty of strong points, you made an interesting world and all of the interesting and hot ladies that inhabit it. I'm asuming that the dog in the header belong to Becki(With an I). If your sanity is at 8% take a break, im totaly fine with waiting a bit longer for the update.:)
I'm going to have to be more careful with my self-deprecating humour around y'all! XD

PS: have been thinking about writing a review but im not to good at that sort of thing, but i'll try to cobble something together.
I'd really appreciate it; seeing that number so low up there has been kinda bumming me out, honestly! :(

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Mythos Friday Update - August 20th, 2021 (Public Post)

Glad you worked out the coding quirks, looking forward to seeing the finished product. That wedding sounded like a real headache to manage/officiate. And on to the most important question, is the render of Kylie used in the header an ingame rander or just one you made for the Friday update?, ether way its going on my wall. :love:

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Glad you worked out the coding quirks, looking forward to seeing the finished product. That wedding sounded like a real headache to manage/officiate. And on to the most important question, is the render of Kylie used in the header an ingame rander or just one you made for the Friday update?, ether way its going on my wall. :love:
With the exception of the "Welcome to the Internet!" render I did of B, every Friday Update picture is either from in the game (like the four girls in the MC's living room), or is a canonical scene that happens in the Mythos world just prior to the MC's involvement (like showing Area 42's original guitarist leaving).

But to answer your question more directly about this particular render -- this is actually in the game; assuming you pick the female MC, of course!

Here's the full textless version:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Mythos Friday Update - August 27th, 2021 (Public Post)

The distinct lack of omnious green form the header does not make the guy more trustworthy:LOL:.
Anyway, here is a picture of last weeks header:

PS: The one of Kylie and Sophia one the right is one made by OutOfAshes

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes