VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The first "Ask the Cast" is now up! Take a look at how the characters answered your questions.

This was a really fun read, while the answers was just as good as expected what really made me laugh was the discription below the names :LOL: :D. On a more selfserving note, glad my questions for The Waitress and Violet was included, was afraid i was a bit late to send them to you. And speaking of Violet, the render(it will be added to my collection/slideshow, for no selfserving reason ofc:whistle:) used for her in this made her even more cute/adorable than she already was, cant wait to finaly meet her.:giggle::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This was a really fun read, while the answers was just as good as expected what really made me laugh was the discription below the names :LOL: :D. On a more selfserving note, glad my questions for The Waitress and Violet was included, was afraid i was a bit late to send them to you. And speaking of Violet, the render(it will be added to my collection/slideshow, for no selfserving reason ofc:whistle:) used for her in this made her even more cute/adorable than she already was, cant wait to finaly meet her.:giggle::love:
Well, if you're going to be collecting the Violet render, you should have the full-size version!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The response to "Ask the Cast" was way bigger than I thought it'd be; I thought I would have to wait until the Chapter Two release to have enough questions.

Working on the Friday Update now; that'll be up soon!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Well, if you're going to be collecting the Violet render, you should have the full-size version!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The response to "Ask the Cast" was way bigger than I thought it'd be; I thought I would have to wait until the Chapter Two release to have enough questions.

Working on the Friday Update now; that'll be up soon!
Thank you so much*bows down in the dust before your generousnes(dont know if thats how you spell that word)*
Looking forward to the weekly update and chapter 2 when its finished :D

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Mythos Friday Update - July 23rd, 2021 (Public Post)

The visual cues look like they were stright out of a comic book(and i mean that as a compliment), I hope youre not giving up on to much income to work on Mythos, while i love the game, i dont want you and Morgana to have money issues so you can devote more time to the game. Dont worry about the time it takes to finish chapter two, its well worth to wait for.:D

PS: Loving the B Matrix header.
PPS: Sorry if im rambling, im into my 3 or 4 glass of whiskey(cant really remember:LOL:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Things In Progress:
- Scene: "Ohmigod You Guys!" (Rendering)
- Scene: "Teri's Eleven" (All Paths Planned!)
- Chapter Two Lorebook Entries (Ongoing)
- Chapter Two Achievements (3/5 Complete)
- Music Tracks Produced (15/??)
- Questions asked to the cast (47!)

Things To Do:
- Scene: "No, Mister Bond..."
Yesss!

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
Wow !
What a great game.
The only problem i see in it is that you made Tara too loveable ( i mean it as a compliment).
First time in a harem game where i feel bad romancing anyone else.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes