VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I just finished playing chapter number two and I can say this for sure: wow wow wow wow wow wow ... wow.

Final mission made me feel - a little bit - I'm playing Mass Effect 2 again. Would play it again if not for the ME3 ending tbh.

And my MC has a girlfriend! and it's not B ( :eek: ), maybe would be, but the option to close the gap with Soph came earlier and I have a thing for black women (I will have to play the Soph-less path too though and go to the party with B as a date soon) (I really did like [loved even] the fact that Soph has a dom side, I kinda expected B to have one though [maybe she has?:unsure: ]) (I wonder how far Soph can develop her dom side btw). And DuBois looks pretty dope too.

Last edited:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Ooh, respect for attention to detail. I can't help but wonder now what nickname B would come up with for a Xavier, Ulysses, or Quasimodo. Btw, if I was one of the characters in your game, it would definitely be Sophia. The resemblance, aside from gender and depth of tan, is uncanny. I actually have to force myself to use contractions and slang in order to not be called out as a bot or something.:D I do not, however, address people by both names. Is Sophia going to be revealed as an actual Android at some point?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I think this is probably going to take me multiple runs.

I'm deff doing a lesbo harem first because those are as rare as rocking horse shit but I also want to do a Tara solo and Sophia solo cos they are both sweethearts.
Just wait till Mara will be well revealed. Maybe these are my personal expectations, but she's also looks adorable sometimes.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
And my MC has a girlfriend! and it's not B ( :eek: ), maybe would be, but the option to close the gap with Soph came earlier and I have a thing for black women (I will have to play the Soph-less path too though and go to the party with B as a date soon) (I really did like [loved even] the fact that Soph has a dom side, I kinda expected B to have one though [maybe she has?:unsure: ]) (I wonder how far Soph can develop her dom side btw). And DuBois looks pretty dope too.
Damn and I really liked her. Thanks for the info. I'll pass on her.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Mythos: Book One [Ch2.0.2] [Nine of Swords] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,75 GB / 197 MB - Mythos-2.0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,74 GB / 183 MB - Mythos-2.0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - - MEGA**

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
provided by Techstar

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
i had forgotten all about this game (I must have tried the first release) - it was not until I got to the "greenhouse" that I realised I had played a previous version.
Wow, what a difference a few updates make!
As it has been suggested that one of the girls will be a "Sub" I'm looking forward to a Switch playthrough with both a Domme and a Sub girlfriend.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Screenshot_20210917-133216_Mythos.jpg
I've been delighted with this game up to this stereotypical point. Note to game devs: we nature lovers aren't all (or even mostly) green-haired hippies. I can't imagine that even those relatively few who are actual *yuck* hippies are into green hair. If she turns out to be a fucking dryad or something, I shall be bleakly disappointed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1409215
I've been delighted with this game up to this stereotypical point. Note to game devs: we nature lovers aren't all (or even mostly) green-haired hippies. I can't imagine that even those relatively few who are actual *yuck* hippies are into green hair. If she turns out to be a fucking dryad or something, I shall be bleakly disappointed.
What she is was already revealed and has nothing to do with nature.

She just likes green hair and happens to work with plants.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I think this is probably going to take me multiple runs.

I'm deff doing a lesbo harem first because those are as rare as rocking horse shit but I also want to do a Tara solo and Sophia solo cos they are both sweethearts.
I'm doing both male and female mcs at the same time because there is almost NEVER enough cunnilingus in these games. Are you listening devs?

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She looks like the babe who turns into a horse in true blood. She is wondrous.
View attachment 1409215

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of those gueses .. MC needs to actually hear them from her, no?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017

Okay, I'm gonna buy that because I really like this game. Not least because of the grammatically correct English. Don't take my criticism too seriously either. I'm in a peculiarly loquacious and sociable mood today. Perhaps it is the new dementia medication at work. Or my literal new outlook on life thanks to the lens replacement I had a few days ago. Whatever the cause, it's a nice change from being my usual grumpy, depressed self. :D

Feb 8, 2020
Hi all.
Enjoyed the game so far, although I cant for the life of me get the "if god were one of us achievement2 - resorted to the achievement guide and still cant seem to get it. are there more thn 5 things to click on to get that achievement. A hint would be appreciated. thank you:)

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes