VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 1579953

Tales from Mythos: Nelson's Sick Day
- Ky takes time off from school, but Becky Davenport has other issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a little thing, I find the surnames of the cheerleader's leader - Jordi - and of Ky cousin - Jodi - confusing.
At first, I was thinking it was the same girl, and was very surprised by Jordi behavior...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Just a little thing, I find the surnames of the cheerleader's leader - Jordi - and of Ky cousin - Jodi - confusing.
At first, I was thinking it was the same girl, and was very surprised by Jordi behavior...
I may actually go back through and change "Jordi" to "Jordanna", which is her full name anyway. I didn't think about the similarity to "Jodi" when I was doing Becky/Becki (With an I)'s backstory long ago.

EDIT: This is exactly what I ended up doing; Jordi will now be known as Jordanna!

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1585290

Mythos Friday Update - January 7th, 2022

First of all, glad to hear that both of you are better.
Looking forward to hear what the cat has to say about things:LOL:.
And you can tell Morgana that her dawing for the header is really cute and adorable:love:.

A small edit: forgot to say that I really enjoyed the last part of Nelson's sick day.

• Red Heart

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 1585290

Mythos Friday Update - January 7th, 2022

Good to know Morgana feel better, even if still sick.
I hope you two will in good health again soon.

Personally, I preferred to buy the game on itch to support you two.
But it's really great that you reach the goal of $1000.

So, interview with the cat...
I must confess I more a dog person (but still I pet the cat at Rain greenhouse :)). I just hope we don't have to wait that you reach $2000 to get an interview of Tara's dogs :LOL: (well I hope you will reach that goal one day, but I want the dogs interview before that :))
But still, maybe it could learn us something, like that werewolves really exist :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 1592077

It's happening. It's really happening.
Mythos Interview - The Cat!

I'm really not surprised that Jessica Lee did not ask any questions on the subject. We all know the media are part of the conspiracy...
But how convenient that a so-called friend of the cat show up right just as it was about to tell us the truth about the existence of werewolves!
How convenient...
But we are not fooled!
The truth will eventually come out!

And now, I'm waiting about Tara's dogs interview. Otherwise, it would be dog ostracism!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1597176

Friday Update - January 22nd, 2022
- "Hey, what was your favourite part of the Friday update?"
- "I liked the part where Nine ranted about medications for a long, long time."

A render of Mara looking hot is always welcome(to be frank Mara is always hot, but thats beside the point):D.
Hope you get your meds so you can fell better, to my European ears this sounds like a stupid and inefectual system, but I'm not gonna get into that in this post. All the best to you and Morgana:D.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Great game, I have become an yearly supporter. I really like the story to be honest. I admit that I have been playing as the "male" counterpart.
I can't wait to see more. And I know the "romantic" aspect is secondary to the game but I am a sucker for love stories so I hope it keeps being explored. And I am hoping Lisa kept loving the MC.
Keep up the great work!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1608006

Friday (close enough) Update / Apology

Don't worry about not making to much progress, I, and I asume most of your fans have no problem understanding why
there has been so little porgress this month:). BTW rjrhodes did a superb job with the header, the burger date looks super fun. Sorry about your loss and hope you feel better soon:).

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes