4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Just waiting for that huge pack of Werewolves to get added we know are coming.
I'm so, so hurt. It's almost like you don't believe me when I say werewolves don't exist.

So... so very hurt...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe there really aren't any "werewolves", just.......

TaraWolves!

TaraWolves.gif

As long at they all turn into Tara, I'd be fine with that!:love::love:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1640526

Screw it, I make the rules -- I'm releasing it a day early!

Tales from Mythos: Guitar Hero

Now this was an interresting read, I always assumed that the band tought they were playing for ''normal'' people, but turns out that they are ''in the know''. And that bombshell at the end:eek:, would never have quessed that sorry, you have to read the storry to find out:p.
But I have a question are Rami and the others actual supernaturals or do they just know about magic?(I you don't want to answer it now, you can mark it down for my question for Area 42 in the next ''Ask the cast'')

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
  • Red Heart

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
But I have a question are Rami and the others actual supernaturals or do they just know about magic?(I you don't want to answer it now, you can mark it down for my question for Area 42 in the next ''Ask the cast'')
I was gonna be all cryptic about it, but there's actually no point because it's not really a spoiler: They were hired for the gig specifically because they were supernaturals.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 5.0.1 + WT by AdanGC Mods

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 309 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1647994

Friday Update - February 11th, 2022

I see B and Tara are having fun in the studio:LOL:, don't stop them Jessica it's quality entertainment.
The new side images look good.
On a personal note would it be possible to get a vesrion of the header image without the text?
since it totaly deserves a place on my wall with all of the other great renders from the game.:)

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
On a personal note would it be possible to get a vesrion of the header image without the text?
since it totaly deserves a place on my wall with all of the other great renders from the game.:)
No problem at all! My webmaster and I are working to put a gallery on the site that will have textless versions of the headers, but until then I'm happy to provide!

lkhoidn.png

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Hey, let's play "Two Truths and a Lie" -
  • Werewolves don't exist
  • Lisa is dead
  • The cat is just a regular cat
- Werewolves might exist, it's just that nobody has met them yet.
- Lisa is suposedly dead, but if her soul was returned to the body would she live again?:unsure:
- There is no way that the cat is just a ordinary cat.

so it's more of two possible truths and a lie:LOL:.

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes