VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Saturday Update - February 26th, 2022

Take your time, there are somethings that can't be rushed trough, mourning being one of them.
Just put the game away for sometime, as I can't imagine writing and/or rendering for Mythos being all that easy at the moment, and you and Morganas well being is more important than the game.
We(can't speak for anyone but myself, but I imagine most of your fans to be of the understanding sort) have no problem waiting a little bit longer than perhaps was projected becouse of this sad and unexpected event.

love-hug.gif

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1680010

Since my Friday update was so underwhelming, here's a treat -- or at least I hope it's a treat.

Ask the Cast (Round Two) is up!

Just as fun as last time, and once again the descriptions under the character names is just perfect.
The ones for Mara, Cecil, Desmond and Violet stood out to me as the funniest/best ones.:)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1687183

Friday Update - March 4th, 2022

Kylie seems schoked by your comment that someone might want to end it with Tara(don't understand why someone would want that, but thats just me):LOL:.
Booty is a very plesant surprise:LOL:.
Glad to hear that you are doing better,
and hopefully the mental and emotional recovery persentage will be higher next week:).

Reactions: damnedfrog

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Kylie seems schoked by your comment that someone might want to end it with Tara(don't understand why someone would want that, but thats just me):LOL:.
Kylie's more shocked by the thing casting the winged shadow over her. ;)

I'm only pointing it out because I don't think I made the shadow obvious enough!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Kylie's more shocked by the thing casting the winged shadow over her. ;)

I'm only pointing it out because I don't think I made the shadow obvious enough!
Thanks, did not even see it before you pointed it out, probably to focused on Kylie:LOL:,
but now that I have seen it, I have so many questions, so I'll be off whiping up some theories.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1688759

I decided to make an adjustment to the image for the Friday Update to make it more clear what was going on. :) This morning I had a bit of an "ah-hah!" moment on how to fix the issue I was having.
Yeah, this makes it clearer:). My current working theory is that it's Sophia's ''mythic form'', kind of like Tara turning into a wolf, addimitetly the only reason for this is that I have come to the conclusion that Sophia is a female version of Thoth and he was often depicted with an ibis head, most likley I'm way of base but it's fun theorise:D. No wonder Kylie is schoked, Sophia apearing before her like a majestic bird-lady:LOL:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
A qiuck question, if it's not to much of a hassle, would it be possible for you
to put the first round of ''Ask the cast'' on your website to?

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
A qiuck question, if it's not to much of a hassle, would it be possible for you
to put the first round of ''Ask the cast'' on your website to?
When I get the time, I plan on migrating all the old Patreon posts to the Nine of Swords site, but it's not something I can really wrestle with right now -- especially because the Ask the Cast segment has so many images to handle. It's a public post on Patreon though, so at least it's accessible!

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You should be able to highlight everything in a post on patreon including the pictures and be able to paste them into a post on your nine of swords site with no problems as well as anything downloadable in the post. You might have to edit some spaces and stuff out. I did have to edit the one here as it only allows you to post 20 pictures in one post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You should be able to highlight everything in a post on patreon including the pictures and be able to paste them into a post on your nine of swords site with no problems as well as anything downloadable in the post. You might have to edit some spaces and stuff out.
Hmm... that's worth a try! I'm still new at... almost every aspect of this. Especially Divi (the thing I use to make my website). I'll give it a shot!

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes