VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was sitting on my deck, looking at the full moon and listening to the frogs over by the river. proof soon!!!!!
Funny you should mention moonlit nights.

Was but a couple of nights ago I was staring up at the stars, thinking to myself what a beautiful night and what a peaceful moment it was.

Then as I lay there, in that moment of tranquillity, I thought to myself ....... where the fuck is my roof?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1711023

Friday Update - March 18th, 2022

You are not the only one, every time I hear or read first things first, the rest of the line playes in my head:LOL:.
I like Sophia's new hair, I actually think it looks better than the old one.
I'll admit that I'm a bit torn on the possibility of Tara getting new hair, as you said your self
her hair is quite the part of the character, but I'm not going to throw a tantrum over it if you find some
new hair you think is better to work with.
Clue, thats the movie based on the boad game, right?(have played the game many times, never seen the movie)
Sir Alec in a comedy, this I have to see.(have ony seen him in Star Wars and Lawrence of Arabia)
When I want to relax I watch old Super Sentai series or read a book.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Clue, thats the movie based on the boad game, right?(have played the game many times, never seen the movie)
Sir Alec in a comedy, this I have to see.(have ony seen him in Star Wars and Lawrence of Arabia)
Clue is the movie based on the board game, yes! It's hilarious.

It also took a lot of inspiration from Murder By Death, but I really do have to warn you that there's some things in it that may be a bit... uncomfortable in the modern era. I don't wanna get into that discussion here because I'm sure someone would turn it into a debate, so I'll leave it at that!

I'll admit that I'm a bit torn on the possibility of Tara getting new hair, as you said your self
her hair is quite the part of the character, but I'm not going to throw a tantrum over it if you find some
new hair you think is better to work with.
Tara's hair is kind of a nightmare to work with if she's cuddling, and that's... something that she does. If there were some way I could modify her existing hair to be more posable that'd be great!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Now I know what I'll be watching tonight.

It also took a lot of inspiration from Murder By Death, but I really do have to warn you that there's some things in it that may be a bit... uncomfortable in the modern era. I don't wanna get into that discussion here because I'm sure someone would turn it into a debate, so I'll leave it at that!
Had a look at the cast for Murder By Death, Peter Falk, David Niven and Peter Sellers are in it, and its a spoof of old time detective stories, I'm sold a million times, this is getting watched after I'm done with Clue.
A small edit: On the not qiute for the modern era, Sellers as Clouseau in the Pink Panther movies are some of the best comedy I know, and also is a bit uncomfortable with modern eyes.
Thaks for mentioning these movies:D.

Tara's hair is kind of a nightmare to work with if she's cuddling, and that's... something that she does. If there were some way I could modify her existing hair to be more posable that'd be great!
Like I said, I'm not gonna complain if she gets new hair, I just hope you find something thats easier for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nine of Swords

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It's not so much a mystery, but check out The Ladykillers with a young Sellers seemingly inspired by an actor we mostly associate with Star Wars.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

While Tara's hair is as much a part of her personality as her accent, I can understand how it could be a major pain to work with. I will miss it if you change it, but will adapt if I have to, as will Tara
sad-crying.gif sad-crying-Tara.gif

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Iggy Azalea
I admit, my music is very limited and I only listen to certain things mainly older stuff (huge Queen fan) and had no clue what an Iggy Azalea was .... so I googled.

Google led me to watching her perform an "ad lib rap".....

Double U Tee Eff did I just fucking listen to?

She's awful.

I would rather give my ears a powerful sandblasting and double penetrate myself with a couple of Cacti than ever force myself to listen to that verbal diarrhea again.

And people pay to see her?

Fucking insanity.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It's not so much a mystery, but check out The Ladykillers with a young Sellers seemingly inspired by an actor we mostly associate with Star Wars.
I'm actually a fan of Sellers in general! I was in a stage adaptation of "The Mouse that Roared", and the director suggested we also watch "Doctor Strangelove" for inspiration -- both Sellers films! Loved him ever since.

While Tara's hair is as much a part of her personality as her accent, I can understand how it could be a major pain to work with. I will miss it if you change it, but will adapt if I have to, as will Tara
If anybody out there is browsing Daz assets and finds a newer hair that captures that same essence, I will gladly buy it! Hell, I keep hoping that the creator makes an updated version, but that's unlikely.

I admit, my music is very limited and I only listen to certain things mainly older stuff (huge Queen fan) and had no clue what an Iggy Azalea was .... so I googled.
Oh, oof... I am so sorry about that. I didn't say I liked it, just that it was in my head whenever I heard the words.

Weird Al did a parody though, so the rest of the song I always just use his lyrics.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm actually a fan of Sellers in general! I was in a stage adaptation of "The Mouse that Roared", and the director suggested we also watch "Doctor Strangelove" for inspiration -- both Sellers films! Loved him ever since.

If anybody out there is browsing Daz assets and finds a newer hair that captures that same essence, I will gladly buy it! Hell, I keep hoping that the creator makes an updated version, but that's unlikely.

Oh, oof... I am so sorry about that. I didn't say I liked it, just that it was in my head whenever I heard the words.

Weird Al did a parody though, so the rest of the song I always just use his lyrics.
"The Mouse that Roared" is classic stuff!! "Stranelove" is a whole psychiatry degree in one film :ROFLMAO:

Tara's hair is hard enough to work with on my hack-job photo-manipulaton jokes. Must be murder doing it in 3D. :oops::oops:
She sure is cute though, I knew a girl that looked like that in high school growing up in Texas. :love:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I have never heard any songs from Iggy Azalea but I have played weird Al's song handy a lot or foil and party in the CIA hell I have probably heard all of his songs.

• Red Heart

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Did you accuse her of lycanthropy, too?!
No, but then again she didn't admit to turning into....
Screenshot (21).png

!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have solid, photographic, proof of the conspiracy to hide the existence of Lycanthropes on this thread. As soon as I get back home this evening, I will PROVE to the followers of this thread your complicity in this crime! Although, hell! if all werewolves were as sexy-cute as Tara - WHO CARES if there are werewolves! :love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok. I promised proof, not only of werewolves in the "Mythos" universe, but a conspiracy to cover them up. Nine of Swords constantly denies the existence of werewolves. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Our devious developer is trying to pull the wool over our eyes and protect the werewolves from the public and EVEN the fans.
Sad, very sad. What I am about to show you is direct interaction between 9oS, Tara, and.......well, you be the judge for yourselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There you have it! 9oS, not only hanging out with werewolves, but the OWNER OF A WEREWOLF BAR!
Nine, we LOVE werewolves (especially Tara :love:), just admit they exist and include them in the game!

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Ok. I promised proof, not only of werewolves in the "Mythos" universe, but a conspiracy to cover them up. Nine of Swords constantly denies the existence of werewolves. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Our devious developer is trying to pull the wool over our eyes and protect the werewolves from the public and EVEN the fans.
Sad, very sad. What I am about to show you is direct interaction between 9oS, Tara, and.......well, you be the judge for yourselves.

There you have it! 9oS, not only hanging out with werewolves, but the OWNER OF A WEREWOLF BAR!
Nine, we LOVE werewolves (especially Tara :love:), just admit they exist and include them in the game!
I feel like this maaaaaaay be photoshopped...

(I love that you also worked in rjrhodes and N2TheFire !!!)

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the-universe-tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif :LOL::LOL:
And she tought that she could keep all of those lovely wolf-ladies for herself and rj.:LOL:
Don't be selfish share with the rest of class:LOL:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I feel like this maaaaaaay be photoshopped...

(I love that you also worked in rjrhodes and N2TheFire !!!)
Photoshopped?
all can clearly see that this picture is as autentic as one of Milli Vanilli singing:LOL::LOL:.
I can guarantee that NO Adobe Photoshop(tm) was used in the making documenting of this picture!
(the other TV has a scene from another game on here....but only the true fans will figure it out)

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes