VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I redid it to add the actual ask the cast images and stuff I did have to edit it though as you can only post 20 images in one post. But if there is no restriction on your site then it should hopefully work just fine.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
When I get the time, I plan on migrating all the old Patreon posts to the Nine of Swords site, but it's not something I can really wrestle with right now -- especially because the Ask the Cast segment has so many images to handle. It's a public post on Patreon though, so at least it's accessible!
No problem, I was just curious:).

You should be able to highlight everything in a post on patreon including the pictures and be able to paste them into a post on your nine of swords site with no problems as well as anything downloadable in the post. You might have to edit some spaces and stuff out. I did have to edit the one here as it only allows you to post 20 pictures in one post.
I did not even think about that, have done this myself for a thread I post the patreon updates in(after getting the ok form the dev).

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Mythos Friday Update - March 11th, 2022

My face when I look back at bits of code I wrote months ago...

View attachment 1699165

Since you posted the update after I went to bed, I thought no big deal I'll just read it while I'm at work today(did read one of your short sorties while at work), but no, aparentley since the last time I visited the site while working some idiot in IT had decided that it was NSFW and blocked it.
As someone who by the sound of it has about as much knowlage about cars as you, I found dangly thingies to be an exelent term, and I'm gonna steal it and use it for myself:LOL:.
Don't worry to much about the code thing, It's all part of learning:).

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Since you posted the update after I went to bed, I thought no big deal I'll just read it while I'm at work today(did read one of your short sorties while at work), but no, aparentley since the last time I visited the site while working some idiot in IT had decided that it was NSFW and blocked it.
OMG I'm big enough to get recognized by the blockers now? That's a sense of accomplishment right there!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I was sitting on my deck, looking at the full moon and listening to the frogs over by the river. I heard a sound in the woods behind the house and went to investigate. It sounded like a dog tracking something. I went to investigate as deer sometimes bed down in the woods behind the house. Fortunately I was reading F95zone on my phone so I had my phone out to capture THIS.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once I got the bleeding stopped from the encounter and properly bandaged, I settled down with a bourbon to post my proof here. I did hear her say something as she was running off that leads me to believe I will be able to provide further, conclusive, proof soon!!!!!

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes