VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Only good and honest journalism to see here. You good sir or madam are doing the world a great service
in uncovering this nefarious coverup.:LOL:
loved the picture btw.
Just doing my job...er...hobby....er...you know, that thing you do when....um..

I would have respected you so much more if you'd said "pull the fur over our eyes" instead.
DANG IT! I SOOooo missed that one :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: LorgarAurelian

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Ok. I promised proof, not only of werewolves in the "Mythos" universe, but a conspiracy to cover them up. Nine of Swords constantly denies the existence of werewolves. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Our devious developer is trying to pull the wool over our eyes and protect the werewolves from the public and EVEN the fans.
Sad, very sad. What I am about to show you is direct interaction between 9oS, Tara, and.......well, you be the judge for yourselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There you have it! 9oS, not only hanging out with werewolves, but the OWNER OF A WEREWOLF BAR!
Nine, we LOVE werewolves (especially Tara :love:), just admit they exist and include them in the game!
Aww man! Now I have to figure out how to make a were-girl in HS2 for Serenity!
By the way, Tara looks hot like this!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Aww man! Now I have to figure out how to make a were-girl in HS2 for Serenity!
By the way, Tara looks hot like this!
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Kat and the other Nekos are wonderful, but they need a werewolf girl to go along with the foxes!
I wasn't really a Neko fan until Serenity and now with Tara, I'm becoming a werewolf fan! :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I admit, my music is very limited and I only listen to certain things mainly older stuff (huge Queen fan) and had no clue what an Iggy Azalea was .... so I googled.

Google led me to watching her perform an "ad lib rap".....

Double U Tee Eff did I just fucking listen to?

She's awful.

I would rather give my ears a powerful sandblasting and double penetrate myself with a couple of Cacti than ever force myself to listen to that verbal diarrhea again.

And people pay to see her?

Fucking insanity.
I was about to google it myself, as I have no clue either who is Iggy Azalea.
But if a Queen fan say it's a torture for the ears, as she definitely a Lady with good musical tastes, I will trust her judgement and not waste my time.
Thank you Avaron1974 to have saved my ears.
:)

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was about to google it myself, as I have no clue either who is Iggy Azalea.
But if a Queen fan say it's a torture for the ears, as she definitely a Lady with good musical tastes, I will trust her judgement and not waste my time.
Thank you Avaron1974 to have saved my ears.
:)
I did some extensive research after listening to her "ad lib rap" and it seems that no one at all knows what the hell she was saying.

It seems to be a random collection of words said really fast while obviously drunken teens scream at her.

It's weird, it's wrong on so many levels and I worry I may have summoned Satan by listening to it more than once.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I did some extensive research after listening to her "ad lib rap" and it seems that no one at all knows what the hell she was saying.

It seems to be a random collection of words said really fast while obviously drunken teens scream at her.

It's weird, it's wrong on so many levels and I worry I may have summoned Satan by listening to it more than once.
Why would you research it further?! I didn't think you listened to the whole thing, let alone more than once. This is how you lose sanity points in Cthulhu games!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Huh! That's weird, 'cause...

When I asked Tzeentch(the most trustworthy of Chaos gods) he implied that
she might be lying to keep her packmates safe:unsure::LOL:

Why would you research it further?! I didn't think you listened to the whole thing, let alone more than once. This is how you lose sanity points in Cthulhu games!
Or summon a .

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It's the March Commission Round-Up!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the March Commission Round-Up!

If you think you can distract me with hot girls, boobs and pussy play ...... then you are absolutely right.

Well played.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
We are making you part of our playing in the world you have built for us! :love:. You may think you made it for the MC and the girls, but you left the door open and we all wandered in and decided to stay because we like it. ;)
If you build a great playground, some of the children are bound to get rowdy! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HogBehave.gif

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes