VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You just haven't talked to enough of us then; the difference between a Bronx accent & a Boston one is almost as bad as the differnece between Glasgow & London, especially when we are drinking :D
Yep. I grew up in Texas and now live in Georgia. Both "Southern" states. People know I'm a Southerner, but not "local".
When I get mad, it's more obvious where I'm from :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1834897

Friday Update - May 27th, 2022

Not much about Mythos, really...

Looks like Kylie said something really stupid on the phone, going by Taras expression:LOL:
Glad I'm not the only one that hear that kid when I hear something about California:LOL:.
Jenny Lewis(who played the girl) is also, in my opinion a pretty great musician, I'll recomend checking her out.
A story about Hatshepsut?, count me in, she's awesome.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
“cool aunt that teaches some awful habits to the kids before flying back across the country to not deal with it.”

What's funny is that to my sister's kids, my wife and I were always "that" uncle and aunt, but also the "I'm not taking any shit off of you and if you bite me I'm going to bite you back!" (My wife actually did that to my middle nephew, and one time I told my oldest nephew I was going to take him out back and beat the stupid out of him) - we are BY FAR their favorite relatives. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"But I still feel obliged to provide for the Mythos fans out there, and I feel like I’ve been repeatedly dropping the ball on that. I’m trying to do better — let’s just hope no more awful shit happens this year.
You are not obligated to us. I, for one, feel fortunate that you are willing to share the story you want to tell with us. Now, if the story sucked and the girls were awfull - that would be different. :unsure:

We hope nothing else bad happens to you this year, or in the future also. (y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1834897

Friday Update - May 27th, 2022

Not much about Mythos, really...

I agree with all, and I can't say anything else if not that I hope for you to feel better.
I send you a big hug, thanks for sharing your thoughts and feeling with us, and don't worry for the story and the game you will know when you will be ready to start to work on it again, we will wait for you. :)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Mythos may be one of the best VNs out there, but this thread must win the prize for being the nicest. It's so refreshing to actually read the pleasant discussions and friendly joking here. I mean, this is F95!

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest.

Last edited:

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Mythos may be one of the best VNs out there, but this thread must win the prize for being the nicest. It's so refreshing to actually read the pleasant discussions and friendly joking here. I mean, this is F95!

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest.
I am very blessed to have one of the rare nice threads on F95! We had one incident with a troublemaker a while back, but the mods quickly took care of him (he was upset that there was an option for a female MC, apparently). Though I think the reason things are so pleasant in here is because the game isn't very popular (yet?)... I worry that getting more attention may make it far less hospitable. :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(he was upset that there was an option for a female MC, apparently).
It's happened a number of times. Apart from a few games they have managed to get devs to delete the female option which they said would speed up development.

The problem here is the female MC is the canon route so if they did want one removing they would lose the male option which would make them rage more.

Fortunately your core player base are full of nice people and one bitch so even if the idiots did show up it gives me some fun mocking them.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am very blessed to have one of the rare nice threads on F95! We had one incident with a troublemaker a while back, but the mods quickly took care of him (he was upset that there was an option for a female MC, apparently). Though I think the reason things are so pleasant in here is because the game isn't very popular (yet?)... I worry that getting more attention may make it far less hospitable. :(
Well, I hope that it will become more popular since you deserve it, and we must try to be as friendly as possible hoping that the other new users will understand and try to be civil and behave themselves. :)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
(he was upset that there was an option for a female MC, apparently).
Ah, yes that was a terrible decision on you part, truly... Personally, I often play as the female MC when there is a choice.

I worry that getting more attention may make it far less hospitable. :(
That must be a very uncomfortable thought, you definitely deserve as many supporters as you can get, but at what price? Let's just hope it doesn't come to that, and that the friendly atmosphere here is contagious and turns all would-be trolls into happy and nice little puppies.
It could happen!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Fortunately your core player base are full of nice people and one bitch so even if the idiots did show up it gives me some fun mocking them.
Hey, why'd you leave me out? :cry:

werewolf girl obsessed psychotic skeletons are people too!........well, ok......to be completely fair we're not really people as such, more the remnants of people....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't be so bad if you'd stop pretending they don't exist.
Preach it sister! Keep up the pressure! :love::love:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey, why'd you leave me out? :cry:

werewolf girl obsessed psychotic skeletons are people too!........well, ok......to be completely fair we're not really people as such, more the remnants of people....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Preach it sister! Keep up the pressure! :love::love:
Sigh as a werewolf girl obsessed dwarf I feel you bro... Let's hope Nine will recognize our true nature and accept all of us sooner than later.... Trying to pass for a human in order to not scare anyone is starting to become unbearable.... :D :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes