Sargash

Nov 22, 2017
I know it's probably hard, but I think one of the more important things to try and include would be hotkeys, something like spacebar to autoattack when in combat, to save the integrity of my wrist.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
I know it's probably hard, but I think one of the more important things to try and include would be hotkeys, something like spacebar to autoattack when in combat, to save the integrity of my wrist.
It isn't hard, its nearly impossible.

Don't let that detract from the fact that I've managed to make a pretty large game solo!

Reactions: bobbot
May 18, 2020
You'd know if you got the bad ending because Nal doesn't get saved, also the game presents you with a choice before hand when you go to fight Jewel. You have to let Nal get raped a lot, and then go around to each of the decks and find the corruption interactables; two of which are in the Observation deck, one is in the Manufactory, one is in the Crew deck, and one is in the Research deck.

And thanks! We'll see about more content, it really depends on how much support the game gets.
I am curious about how much you need to get raped first, a lot is a wildly varying amount. Fifteen times? fifty times? what's the ballpark here? and is there a cutoff for getting the ending, aside from beating the final boss? is getting to the bridge itself the cutoff? Just curious about the whole thing, honestly.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
I am curious about how much you need to get raped first, a lot is a wildly varying amount. Fifteen times? fifty times? what's the ballpark here? and is there a cutoff for getting the ending, aside from beating the final boss? is getting to the bridge itself the cutoff? Just curious about the whole thing, honestly.
You need to let Nal be raped 15 times, and beating the boss is the cutoff.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Gotcha! I wasn't sure what I was missing, and what I was supposed to do to get the corruption ending
There are corruption nodes in the second half of the game - currently one in three main decks and two in another. Once Nal is raped 15 times, interacting with certain objects in certain rooms will produce new interaction point that will lead to the corruption scenes. In order to get the bad ending, you need all of them.

Moon_Dew

May 26, 2017
I'm not 100% sure which version of Gargoyle I should use. I know I need the Windows version, but should I use aarch64, armv7, i686, or x86_64?

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
I'm not 100% sure which version of Gargoyle I should use. I know I need the Windows version, but should I use aarch64, armv7, i686, or x86_64?
Unless I am mistaken i686 is the 32-bit version, and x86_64 is the 64-bit version.

Reactions: Torinir
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes