Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
If you are raped by the seeder and it reaches its 'climax stage', after battle (should you win), you will get a scene where Nal lays tentacle eggs. There isn't 'long-term' pregnancy, no. That would be a fantastic effort to code.

• Angry
Reactions: Raindancer

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Further, I've gotten people mentioning the lack of art. Artwork would, at the estimates I've gathered, cost - at minimum - around 1300USD (though likely higher). If you want to see art for the game, that is the goal to meet as far as support for the game goes. I simply don't have the money to put down on the game given its state right now.

I've managed to get a quote considerably lower than this, but only for sketch-quality artwork. If someone wants to make a donation of 300USD, there will be artwork for the game for every single lewd scene. No idea how long that offer is going to be extended for, but figure I'd mention it here since the major feedback for the game thus far has complained about a lack of visual art.

Edit: Nevermind, the artist seems to have rescinded the offer. So the higher figure quoted before is still the cheapest!

Last edited:

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Why not use Twine? This game has no super complicated system or calculations, just text, a small set of macros, and images. At least there will not be these terrible bugs and pointless struggle with the engine.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Why not use Twine? This game has no super complicated system or calculations, just text, a small set of macros, and images. At least there will not be these terrible bugs and pointless struggle with the engine.
That's actually a pretty simple answer, and I think its one I've given before. I don't use Twine before I don't know how to use Twine. The only coding language I know is the one Inform uses, and so I use that.

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Sorry, I just couldn't help but bring it up, remembering the horrible amount of game-breaking bugs I encountered in the previous game. It turned the whole experience into torture and made me question the "I know the language that Inform uses" statement.

• Angry
Reactions: Lapsa

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Sorry, I just couldn't help but bring it up, remembering the horrible amount of game-breaking bugs I encountered in the previous game. It turned the whole experience into torture and made me question the "I know the language that Inform uses" statement.
Oh, what bugs have you encountered in this game for this thread? I'd be more than happy to fix them, as I'm under the impression that N.i.P. is currently bug-free.

I also didn't mean to imply I'm a master with Inform's code, as I said - its the only language I know programming wise. In fact I'm pretty sure I explicitly mention in the op here that making this game was an attempt at getting better at coding within Inform in order to avoid the bugs that were present in other projects (a goal I think I'm accomplishing rather well).

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Got a big update planned for whenever I figure out how to make one little thing with it work properly!

It'll include a revamp of every single room, a tiny amount of new content, and a dynamic map.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Got a big update planned for whenever I figure out how to make one little thing with it work properly!

It'll include a revamp of every single room, a tiny amount of new content, and a dynamic map.
this is probbably a hot button suggestion but have you thought about reverse enginnering other games to learn how they work like nukus flexable survival? or gynoid conversion? those games if im not misrembering pushed the engine quite a bit and coulda swore that in nukus case got a new build made. but these are old memories likely warped by time. as long as your not copying the code wholesale i dont think it will piss to many people off.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
this is probbably a hot button suggestion but have you thought about reverse enginnering other games to learn how they work like nukus flexable survival?
Nope, nor do I have much desire to. There are a lot of background things that mean that even if I did, it likely wouldn't actually make things bug-free or bring about some miracle of a new mechanic either.

I do appreciate the suggestion, however.

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
I'm not sure why the installation instructions and download link are for Windows? Playing in browser should work on all computers and Gargoyle looks like it supports most computers as well.

I went trough the game using Gargoyle on Linux and encountered no issue.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
I'm not sure why the installation instructions and download link are for Windows? Playing in browser should work on all computers and Gargoyle looks like it supports most computers as well.

I went trough the game using Gargoyle on Linux and encountered no issue.
I try to be as cautious as possible with the instructions and recommendations, just to avoid any issues. Hearing that Quixe and Gargoyle work on any platform, however, is good.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NiP-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes