• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Naama Collection [2020-05-11] [Naama]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Preparing an update. If someone has some stuff not in OP, please share. I'm especially looking for the two sets named Moreen the cursed book.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Oh my Lord, he/she seems to be back!

Does anyone know if he got a twitter or patreon or something else?
This needs to be supported!

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Oh my Lord, he/she seems to be back!

Does anyone know if he got a twitter or patreon or something else?
This needs to be supported!
This doesn't look like Naama.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
This doesn't look like Naama.
Why would somebody else take the name though? + Yeah it doesn't look the exact same but it could definitely be Naama, just with some changes + maybe being a little rusty because of not doing any 3dx for a few years... :unsure:

+ The artist name also links to all of Naama's set on the affect 3d store... I don't think it would do that if it wasn't the actual Naama...

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Why would somebody else take the name though? + Yeah it doesn't look the exact same but it could definitely be Naama, just with some changes + maybe being a little rusty because of not doing any 3dx for a few years... :unsure:

+ The artist name also links to all of Naama's set on the affect 3d store... I don't think it would do that if it wasn't the actual Naama...
In the Affect3d blog, they say its her "debut" set: