• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Naama Collection [2020-05-11] [Naama]

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
I'm new to this forum and was reading through the thread and varying thoughts on Naama. I agree her work is superb and worth supporting at Patreon, but also agree the price for previous sets is a little steep compared to others. So her biggest issue may be in her previous work. Supporters are waiting for the new sets, but if they are new to Patreon and don't have a lot of coin for the previous works, then pirating is the only option. There has to be a middle ground solution there. I would suggest support levels, as I've seen with other artists. Higher the level of monthly support will have access to more of the previous library and also receive exclusive renderings per level. That or just lower the price on the previous sets.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I'm new to this forum and was reading through the thread and varying thoughts on Naama. I agree her work is superb and worth supporting at Patreon, but also agree the price for previous sets is a little steep compared to others. So her biggest issue may be in her previous work. Supporters are waiting for the new sets, but if they are new to Patreon and don't have a lot of coin for the previous works, then pirating is the only option. There has to be a middle ground solution there. I would suggest support levels, as I've seen with other artists. Higher the level of monthly support will have access to more of the previous library and also receive exclusive renderings per level. That or just lower the price on the previous sets.
That or just do as everyone else and you get everything from pledging. Also not being a cunt would go a long way.

Reactions: rf96

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
That or just do as everyone else and you get everything from pledging. Also not being a cunt would go a long way.
Pledging is what support levels are. I've seen other artists and Patreon sites that will offer levels of pledging. $5, $10, $20 and so on. The higher the pledge level the more past content becomes available without having to purchase each set individually. Kind of like a bundle deal for the pledge, which in turn lowers the cost of previous sets quite a bit and boosts pledge volume.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't find those either. Make a request and let's see if it gets leaked where we can see it soon.

cru

Jul 14, 2017
has temple of memories 5 been properly added? i can't find it on mediafire.

Jayepex

Jul 4, 2018
Can anyone copy and paste the latest posts from Naama? looks like her posts contain a lot of information. I can't pledge, I think she may of disabled new people pledging to her.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Someone on 8muses uploaded the last apparently unfinished set from Patreon -

Reactions: Krull

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks.
Can you find Moreen The Cursed Book part1 and Moreen The Cursed Book part2 please?
I couldn't find it.It's the only naama comic that is not uploaded in OP.
If she doesn't release them on Affect3D we won't have them.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here is the last set, with two minisets and bonus pictures!