Comics Collection Naama Collection [2020-05-11] [Naama]

Jetrix

Jan 20, 2018
Naama's next set has Piper. If you like her art consider supporting her over at her patreon.

Say what you want about her but she has very few supporters on patreon even though her work is some of the best 3DX

Reactions: Fuker and Krull

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Naama's next set has Piper. If you like her art consider supporting her over at her patreon.

Say what you want about her but she has very few supporters on patreon even though her work is some of the best 3DX
We already talked about this, and said she would get more patrons if she released her previous works when you subscribe. €10 for just an image set is too much.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The futanari tag is missing though.

Jetrix

Jan 20, 2018
We already talked about this, and said she would get more patrons if she released her previous works when you subscribe. €10 for just an image set is too much.
Yea I kinda agree. The value if you compared to other artists patreon isn't the best. Not too sure what the best solution would be. Would be nice if she offered a discount on past releases or if you buy in bulk at the very least.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yea I kinda agree. The value if you compared to other artists patreon isn't the best. Not too sure what the best solution would be. Would be nice if she offered a discount on past releases or if you buy in bulk at the very least.
Well, maybe what also could help is not telling people you have to buy all the previous parts of a series to get the last one, or not tell people to go fuck themselves and that you do what you want because they tell you to stop making comics about girls with dicks.

Reactions: T800

Jetrix

Jan 20, 2018
Well, maybe what also could help is not telling people you have to buy all the previous parts of a series to get the last one, or not tell people to go fuck themselves and that you do what you want because they tell you to stop making comics about girls with dicks.
100% agree. That rule where you have to buy all parts is going to be a problem down the road when her sets have even more parts. People won't have the money to spend a huge amount in one go to get all the parts.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Naama saw this thread and was amused

Here's what she said about it

"
I'm a terrible person
Once in a while I get curious how many of my works were pirated or made public by some of my «altruistic» patrons. So I stumbled upon this thread and it made me laugh like I haven’t laughed for a long time.
I won’t be posting anything regarding this in the future, just wanted to share something positive. I think for some of you, who deal with me regularly via PM’s and e-mails, will be enlightening to see what a terrible person I am!

Well, on the bright side they all agreed that my works are (and I quote) «great» and I go hand in hand with their other «favorite» authors.

Oh, the irony of this situation. Thank you, whoever you are! :D

"
if i may say..

the fucking irony is the fact that the pirates are probably a big majority of her patrons and where they come from.

oh nice irony indeed

Jetrix

Jan 20, 2018
Naama is still struggling with her patreon. I'm worried she might quit next year. If you like her work please consider supporting her over at her patreon.