ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Screen resolution settings didnt save after game restart. Sad, but i cant play unity games fullscreen :( .
If somebody know why this happens, i would like to hear, how to fix this.
Detailed: notebook with 2 videocards - 1 weak and 1 strong. On weak videocard unity games can be opened fullscreen, but with shitty performance and overall bad quality. On strong unity games cannot be opened in fullscreen and causing instant unity crash (you know, little window with game icon in middle and loading on bottom), but work properly in windowed mode.
I changed the way the game start so it will start in windowed mode, but also added a setting panel where fullscreen can be toggled.

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I may have found why some of you thought monster seemed to deal 0 damage... I forgot to set the stats scaling for minotaurus monster haha :/ sorry it will be fixed for the next update

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
This is the kind of game I like, do you have any idea of adding incest in this game? Thanks

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
This is the kind of game I like, do you have any idea of adding incest in this game? Thanks
I wasn't sure to include some in the storyline, could happen, always depends on how I will change my base idea of the story has the game progress.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Not from monsters but she get her sexy time later in the game.
these are ideas, tips that could make your game interesting and improve your game: first of all the idea of making your MC able to be impregnated is something you see in games like Breeders of the Nephelym and it is very good idea the difference is that this game doesn't allow you that your character in that game doesn't get impregnated when monsters rape her MC only can get pregnant when you want breed in the breed place with your MC, that is wrong, it should be interesting that when you lose a wild combat the monster has sex with your MC and there is a percentage that she gets pregnant and conceives a monster of the race that had sex with her and if you lose a combat the monster that beat you and the trainer of the monster rapes you, you could create a human race so that the trainer can also impregnate you,add a breeding site where you can impregnate your monsters with other monsters and see the sex between them, it would be great if the sex was animated because many people like me only play games with sex animations, it would be nice that the characters monsters were whole and not cut in combat,I have seen 3 bugs for the moment, one is that in full screen options is not seen the X so it costs to press it to close the options bc the big zoom,the mc not have walk animation and get nude when she walk in diagonal, it should be nice add a way more ez of move the camera from the side to side like make click and move the mouse,for the moment the game have potential,I encourage you with the game and do not abandon it (y)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Game crashes or locks when starting a new game.

First time DL of the game. Have tried two different servers (Mega & Pixeldrain). Crashes every time when set to fullscreen, locks up when set for window. :confused:

Reactions: RoseWulfLea

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
Any chance for a Linux build? I tried the Windows build but it didn't play well with Wine. It crashed starting a new game the first time and I wasn't able to move the second time.

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I'll change the way the game resolution starts and post a fix soon. Made a change just before releasing this version because it looked cleaner but it seems it caused more problems sorry

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have found a Bug. If you go into the forest and fight the bug catcher (what i did) and go out of the forest and want to catch a new monster you encounter a fight but it is the whole time this Bug catcher from the forest. What means every encounter from that on is only a trainer fight so you cant catch new monster.

these are ideas, tips that could make your game interesting and improve your game: first of all the idea of making your MC able to be impregnated is something you see in games like Breeders of the Nephelym and it is very good idea the difference is that this game doesn't allow you that your character in that game doesn't get impregnated when monsters rape her MC only can get pregnant when you want breed in the breed place with your MC, that is wrong, it should be interesting that when you lose a wild combat the monster has sex with your MC and there is a percentage that she gets pregnant and conceives a monster of the race that had sex with her and if you lose a combat the monster that beat you and the trainer of the monster rapes you, you could create a human race so that the trainer can also impregnate you,add a breeding site where you can impregnate your monsters with other monsters and see the sex between them, it would be great if the sex was animated because many people like me only play games with sex animations, it would be nice that the characters monsters were whole and not cut in combat,I have seen 3 bugs for the moment, one is that in full screen options is not seen the X so it costs to press it to close the options bc the big zoom,the mc not have walk animation and get nude when she walk in diagonal, it should be nice add a way more ez of move the camera from the side to side like make click and move the mouse,for the moment the game have potential,I encourage you with the game and do not abandon it (y)

And i agree with him/her that would be really interesting

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I have found a Bug. If you go into the forest and fight the bug catcher (what i did) and go out of the forest and want to catch a new monster you encounter a fight but it is the whole time this Bug catcher from the forest. What means every encounter from that on is only a trainer fight so you cant catch new monster.

And i agree with him/her that would be really interesting
do you remember how the fight went? did you lose/win or did you manage to run away from the fight?

And I really like most of the ideas you guys bring up and I thought about a couple of them but the biggest problem is always Time/Money. What people think is a bug (Naela has no run animation) is actually me who didn't even finish her idle animation (8 sprite in total).

And before I forget, thanks a lot for the feedback about bugs and everything. I really appreciate the time you spent playing my game! :D

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
do you remember how the fight went? did you lose/win or did you manage to run away from the fight?

And I really like most of the ideas you guys bring up and I thought about a couple of them but the biggest problem is always Time/Money. What people think is a bug (Naela has no run animation) is actually me who didn't even finish her idle animation (8 sprite in total).

And before I forget, thanks a lot for the feedback about bugs and everything. I really appreciate the time you spent playing my game! :D
I won the fight. But every new encounter on the grass it is the same "Bug Catcher" how in the forest. And i have see the animation between the cowgirl in doggy dont show it to me i have the "Filter" off and the animatrion "On" but the animation by the cowgirl and minotaur etc dont work and show to me

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Still Crashes on startup, went to lowest res and 1/2 frame rate and everything. don't know how you got the game set up but it seems to be intensive on something. I'm using a lenovo laptop, but it can play bousoft and illusion games so its not weak by any means.

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Still Crashes on startup, went to lowest res and 1/2 frame rate and everything. don't know how you got the game set up but it seems to be intensive on something. I'm using a lenovo laptop, but it can play bousoft and illusion games so its not weak by any means.
Whats the
It's probably because of grass texture, wind on grass and trees. Few people had the same issues before because their processor couldn't handle the amount of object in the scene. Until I make real graffic settings to remove grass and quantity of trees, you can compare the requirements to Minecraft. Looks dumb but still needs good processor to proccess amount of objects. Sorry for the inconvenience

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
It's probably because of grass texture, wind on grass and trees. Few people had the same issues before because their processor couldn't handle the amount of object in the scene. Until I make real graffic settings to remove grass and quantity of trees, you can compare the requirements to Minecraft. Looks dumb but still needs good processor to proccess amount of objects. Sorry for the inconvenience
Is there a work around? I imagine the graphics setting stuff isn't easy.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised, strong overtones of the early Breeding Season before they changed the art and ruined it.

Not sure if it is available yet, but i can't get past the forest, just says "you can't enter yet" or something rather vague like that, primary monster is level 10... If you could clarify the requirement to get past the forest that would be great!

Also, unrelated but i had an idea while playing... A sex hookup chat app called "DickDock"... Struck me as humorous.
Unrelated, but credit to you for the inspiration, lol.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes