Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Whats the

It's probably because of grass texture, wind on grass and trees. Few people had the same issues before because their processor couldn't handle the amount of object in the scene. Until I make real graffic settings to remove grass and quantity of trees, you can compare the requirements to Minecraft. Looks dumb but still needs good processor to proccess amount of objects. Sorry for the inconvenience
we will have in a future rape animations with chance of pregnant from monster when you are defeated in battle?, i mean wild monster in Naela main caracther.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
is there a list of what combos do and don't have animations? i was trying a bunch of futa monsters and most didn't say they were lacking animations, but i don't recall ever getting an animation to play

also, is there some way to cheat for money? i really wanted to try
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but after getting to the end of the forest and back i only ended up with 900 gold, and they were 2500

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
ah, thanks!

how do you use the potions? now i have them, but i can't seem to use the body altering ones in battle (it says from the monster menu?) and there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to use them...

also, the animations seem super off - it seems totally irrelevant as to if the text says 'no animation' or not, and out of all my testing, the only animation i got was futa x futa minotaur i think, so it'd be great if anyone knew what other combinations have working animations

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've played a few min of this game and seen that with a new game the mc owns one creature but it seems the mc can't be breed by any monsters I am guessing only monsters can breed monsters? if so then this game is awful unworthy to be played also there is no walk animation for the mc naela she only hovers this is the worst monster farm game I've played yet the game is now sitting in my trash bin on my desktop.

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
After 100% loading game Free (PC:I7 3770/8 GB Memory/Intel Hd Graphics/Windows 10 1809 LTSC/HDD)

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
ever thought of expanding ur games horizons and making it a female/male protagonist? it would extend ur audience and bring more people in who would rather play as a male, either it is fucking females or males, would make it a whole different game, just a suggestion tho

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Hate to be pushy bout it, but are there any plans to adjust graphics and rendering for us peeps with laptops and the like? Your game looks amazing, but I couldn't even run it last I tried, and havent seen anything in updates about it.
(my laptop can run koiketsu, really crappy like, but can do so.)

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Hate to be pushy bout it, but are there any plans to adjust graphics and rendering for us peeps with laptops and the like? Your game looks amazing, but I couldn't even run it last I tried, and havent seen anything in updates about it.
(my laptop can run koiketsu, really crappy like, but can do so.)
I made an options for grass detail distance (0 to remove grass detail) and on/off particles effect for the forest zone. If those options aren't enough the problem may be from the free assets I use to make the map, which don't have presets for render quality. I'm sorry if the options I added don't work, it's the best I can do for now.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
For now she can unlock a sex scene for the breeding pen when you find the hidden npc behind a house in the village. It will unlock a simple to quest you can follow to see Naela's sex scene. Thanks for playing :D
No pregnancy yet for the protagonist I take it? I had her get fucked by a futa dragon 8 times already and still nothing.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes