cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game has been available for a long time.

Still, it is version 0.1(.0?) which means the very first release. Or, the dev doesn't follow any versioning standard which is a fucking disgrace.

This would probably be more like a 0.4 or so (still in alpha).

Versioning is done like this: Major, Minor, Bugfix, alpha/beta so 0.1.0 is the first minor version unfixed, annotated as a beta even though a 0.1 can only be an alpha.
But I can see it wouldn't have been smart to call it 1.0 which would imply a full and final release.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
My issue with exausted VRAM was fixed by 0.1.0b - now game consumes only 2GB instead of all. And that helped with FPS obviously - now hitting constant 60FPS barely loading GPU. Game size was reduced as well. Good job, dev.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Dropmefiles and gofile links are broken (don't sure about gofile tho, because it just says that something gone wrong and open gofile title page.).

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone know how to advance the Monster Lust quest past a human sized cock? I've made Naela breed a few times but it doesn't seem to advance the quest line any more

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Sorry about that I forgot to uncomment a line of code used for testing it's fixed but dont use this breed combination until you have the patch there is no way to turn back at the moment when a breeding animation is stuck.(I'll add a unstuck button in case this happens again)
I love the game, it's a great game with my special tag cumflation.

The only real problem I have is with the skills rest when u swap them from 1-4.

It's very annoying when the skills I've rearrange to better the monsters performance rest whenever I reload the game.

Please fix.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Sorry about that I forgot to uncomment a line of code used for testing it's fixed but dont use this breed combination until you have the patch there is no way to turn back at the moment when a breeding animation is stuck.(I'll add a unstuck button in case this happens again)
It would be nice if the moving sprite animation for Naela could show her cumflation after sex or her progressing pregnancy after sex while moving around.

mapfel

Aug 14, 2021
I'd love a update that let you rotate the camera! And might even fix the sound scaling :,D It doens't mute it when I put it on 0

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Hope you fixed the resetting skill bug

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Jesus Christ. This seems to be 9 pages of people telling you how to make your game, lol. Add this, add that. If the dev wants to add it, they will. If y'all keep telling them to add more and more shit into the game as it is, it'll never actually progress.

Reactions: iNvadeD

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Jesus Christ. This seems to be 9 pages of people telling you how to make your game, lol. Add this, add that. If the dev wants to add it, they will. If y'all keep telling them to add more and more shit into the game as it is, it'll never actually progress.
My bad sorry

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes