Aug 14, 2021
So... the game seems nice but there's a lot of bugs... i can't have the animation of the "animals breeding" sometimes my fight got bugged and just freeze, i need to quit of the game and start again
hope there's some hot fixes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is this about an Alpha girl going along raising/taming her own monster girls/boys ?
Im all for Alpha girl MCs, so kinda curious.

"edit"
So after playing a bit. I feel like theres no real tutorial or any part in the story that entices Naela to go out and tame monsters. I feels like your expected just to know and tame as the player. For example, right at the start Naelas gets told by the little sis ? (seems like a little sis) that its dangerous and she replies with its alright, I have a dragon with me. And thats it... She never again mentions monsters or desire to get more after than. Or even breed them. Theres no mention what the farm is for other than theres a beeding sign. Certainly no crops.

Ther story should really entice Naela into what the game is about, taming and breeding ? Atm its just her looking for her brother. That was it

Last edited:

Withered03

Dec 24, 2021
how do i increase penis size of my first monster? i went on the monster action menu after i bought a potion but the "DO IT" button is greyed out and doesn't work

SpiderSoup

Jan 20, 2018
MODERATOR'S NOTE: These are Developer codes and not truly cheats, use at own risk (or don't use at all)

Alright, I found the cheat codes. (Side Note: If you see any of the commands that I put in have a capital in them make sure you do include it because it will lead to the command prompt not registering it.)

Important Reminder: When trying to enter the command make sure the text is not highlighted at all because the system will believe that you are still typing if it's still highlighted so simply click out of the prompt box and press enter and the command should go through.

To start press F5 or tab to open the prompt menu and it will be at the top of the screen.

You can copy any of the text cheat below and it will go through.

• Money and Crystal Command:

Add gold: " sweetgold " this will add 1000g.

Custom gold amount: " setgold " input the amount of gold that you want.

Custom crystal amount: " setcrystal " input the amount of crystal that you want.

• Reset and Turn on Command:

" resetbugcatcherbilly "

" resetbugcatcherxavier "

" resetmonsterlust "

" turnonlust "

• Monster Command:

Custom Monster Lust: " setlust " input the amount of lust you want.

Random Monster Battle: " strangeMonster "

Spawn Mafia Grunt: " spawnMafia "

Mafia Grunt Powder Defeated: " powderDefeat "

• Unkown or Unsure Command:
" naelatwins " (I'm not sure how this works at all and I try almost about everything but with no results.)

" influence " (When looking through the code about this it claims to change the influence stats to Mafia Intercourse, Clay Intercourse, Inn Keeper Intercourse, and Monster Intercourse. I don't know how much the value changes for influence since I can't find any number on my current influence, and I will try to see if I can find any results.)
This doesn't seem to be working anymore, when i press F5 or tab nothing pops up

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
ToraTheSniper

That dick fountain (or whatever the hell it is) softlocks the game.

1679364980653.png

Here ... I cannot exit this in any way. Nothing works.

It's a brand new savegame on a newly installed computer.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes