Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I hope this game will not take that much time to transfer to another engine :p
I don't see why they would, for how shit the whole unity situation is, I highly doubt they ever gonna reach the threashold, for the game to actually be impacted by it

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
Is there a way to delete save files by chance? Because I really want delete some of the old saves that I have.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The monsters not rape the female MC if U lost the battle??,also how i can bread with the MC female?,i just start the game and i cant

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
While everyone wish about H-animations I wish dev completes Naela's running animations. Since you spend 90% of the game just running. They are not only old by style but also have different quality for different angles.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Def a fun game just wish the art was better and the trainer could be bred, other than that the mechanics and game itself is super fun.

Reactions: jttth

DiamondTits

Formerly 'sam arya'
Jan 10, 2018
somebody help, whenever i try running the game, it shows loading screen and then a window pops up with some error and the game shuts down.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
somebody help, whenever i try running the game, it shows loading screen and then a window pops up with some error and the game shuts down.
HELLO! First: if you are on notebook try running game in powersaving mode. If it launched without closing (but still, it will be EXTREMELY LAGGY), then you have same problem as me and then comes SECOND: if the game in graphic settings have option to run it in windowed 1280x720, then switch to this option. If only windowed - switch to windowed mode or press alt-enter for windowed mode, then close the game, right-click on exe and create link (or shortcut, don't know how it named on english), right-click on link -> properties -> object and add -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720 at the end (example: "C:\Games\Potion Craft v1.0.5\Potion Craft.exe" -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720). Turn off powersaving and run the game. AND YES. game is still may be laggy, but that's because of it's optimization (if you don't forget to TURN OFF powersaving mode).

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
Every time I see this game in the feed, I check to see if there is a Linux version yet.

It's about time I say something about it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NaelasJourney-0.1.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes