Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
is it just me or does the mayor from mimosa's appearance and style of clothing as well as his actions towards pretty women look almost exactly the same as the rock-type trainer/ gym leader sidekick brock from Pokemon because I am seeing a pretty strong resemblance between the two as if they are both brock but one is from another universe to be precise the world in which this game takes place in

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
How do you stop the MC from moving around by herself? She wont stop running! It's really annoying to play!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaelasJourney-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1279337

Overview:
Naela's goes on a new adventure searching for her brother, capturing and training monsters along her path.
As she gets closer to finding her big brother, the truth about her family ancestor also comes to light.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-03
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: AraAra - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Dude, can you get the export for Linux?

ffmakerakuma

Mar 9, 2018
This game has recovered my expectations in one, good breeding game with many different types, I hope many good people will also support and help to be a great RPG.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
So how do I get the quest for material crafting and all?
Also how to I get Naela pregnant or increase her monster lust?
Go to the cave, do the quest inside the cave, go to the other side, talk to the npc on the other side, watch scene and go back to the city again, everyone is gonna be affected by a transformation, talk to Blacksmith, investigate, go back to blacksmith, go to statue, watch scene, talk to blacksmith, repeat until you don't know what else to do, then you can farm unlimited crafting items (Milk and cum)

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Not only are the savegame locations a mystery, but no menu is accessible for cheats. Where be the saves? Can't find in directory or appdata locations

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes