cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I've noticed that the game archive (downloaded from MEGA for example) weights ~400MB but the game itself unpacks to almost 7GB. Game resources are usually already compressed and zip archive does not reduce size so much, other games unpacked have almost the same size. IMHO needs some investigation and optimization.
That doesn't apply if he's using an old Unity version. Only the newest releases compress assets.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BTW, I cannot bring up any kind of menu in any way. So I cannot manage my beasts.

<Ahh... escape key.>

Last edited:

mide

Nov 28, 2017
i have no idea how or why it happened, but 2 of my monsters came out with max stats, and i just went on a breeding spree and now have a futa of every race except fae with max stats.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
ToraTheSniper
You know what bro?
Just kill that right now because you know what, you're always getting these bullshit ideas that never materialize, OK?
And you need to get that crap out off your head.
These cartoon figures, they're not cutting it.
I can get you a copy of the Daz3D program, you'll love it.
Eh, speak for yourself. Daz3d models are peak uncanny valley for me and even if you can apreciate them they're just so overused at this point. I'm willing to cut a game a lot more slack if they're using unique assets almost regardless of quality.

sendshekels

Jul 16, 2019
Daz 3D is so ugly it's unreal
Anyway here's the how2 on the MC
to get the MC fucked you need to watch an event in the first town and then go breed, the more lewd points the bigger the dick she can take. She can start at 10? i think.

Reactions: RicePudding

Spikeflare

Aug 13, 2017
OP I mean this with all the love in my heart, but please create something else. Everything from the controls and janky camera, to the clearly pokemon related lore is just so bad. I played it for nearly 20 minutes and tried to like it, I really did but the art that looks like a teen on newgrounds made it, just really made me uninstall.

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
hi I only have 2questions does anyone know

1.) so i was wondering will pregnant and gives birth" be added within the next update?
2.) Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored. , Windows

Last edited:

KindredorLamb?

Nov 21, 2021
MODERATOR'S NOTE: These are Developer codes and not truly cheats, use at own risk (or don't use at all)

Alright, I found the cheat codes. (Side Note: If you see any of the commands that I put in have a capital in them make sure you do include it because it will lead to the command prompt not registering it.)

Important Reminder: When trying to enter the command make sure the text is not highlighted at all because the system will believe that you are still typing if it's still highlighted so simply click out of the prompt box and press enter and the command should go through.

To start press F5 or tab to open the prompt menu and it will be at the top of the screen.

You can copy any of the text cheat below and it will go through.

• Money and Crystal Command:

Add gold: " sweetgold " this will add 1000g.

Custom gold amount: " setgold " input the amount of gold that you want.

Custom crystal amount: " setcrystal " input the amount of crystal that you want.

• Reset and Turn on Command:

" resetbugcatcherbilly "

" resetbugcatcherxavier "

" resetmonsterlust "

" turnonlust "

• Monster Command:

Custom Monster Lust: " setlust " input the amount of lust you want.

Random Monster Battle: " strangeMonster "

Spawn Mafia Grunt: " spawnMafia "

Mafia Grunt Powder Defeated: " powderDefeat "

• Unkown or Unsure Command:
" naelatwins " (I'm not sure how this works at all and I try almost about everything but with no results.)

" influence " (When looking through the code about this it claims to change the influence stats to Mafia Intercourse, Clay Intercourse, Inn Keeper Intercourse, and Monster Intercourse. I don't know how much the value changes for influence since I can't find any number on my current influence, and I will try to see if I can find any results.)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
Alright, I found the cheat codes. (Side Note: If you see any of the commands that I put in have a capital in them make sure you do include it because it will lead to the command prompt not registering it.)

To start press F5 or tab to open the prompt menu and it will be at the top of the screen.

You can copy any of the text cheat below and it will go through.

• Money and Crystal Command:

Add gold: " sweetgold " this will add 1000g.

Custom gold amount: " setgold " input the amount of gold that you want.

Custom crystal amount: " setcrystal " input the amount of crystal that you want.

• Reset and Turn on Command:

" resetbugcatcherbilly "

" resetbugcatcherxavier "

" resetmonsterlust "

" turnonlust "

• Monster Command:

Custom Monster Lust: " setlust " input the amount of lust you want.

Random Monster Battle: " strangeMonster "

Spawn Mafia Grunt: " spawnMafia "

Mafia Grunt Powder Defeated: " powderDefeat "

• Unkown or Unsure Command:
" naelatwins " (I'm not sure how this works at all and I try almost about everything but with no results.)

" influence " (When looking through the code about this it claims to change the influence stats to Mafia Intercourse, Clay Intercourse, Inn Keeper Intercourse, and Monster Intercourse. I don't know how much the value changes for influence since I can't find any number on my current influence, and I will try to see if I can find any results.)
How can i even use the cheats??? i can't even press enter or anyhing else

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes