Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Yes she can be pregnant, I posted a thumbnail of her pregnant state to reassure player. Breeding succeed chance increase with monster level and Naela's lust( +1 % for each lust point and +1% for each monster level)
Will you add in a future that the enemies rape Naela when you lost a fight and she can get pregnant?,i know that you can add sex of Naela with a breeding place but in a breeding place lost the fun bc you can choose when Naela will have sex,it is more exciting if you make than enemies when you lost with them then rape you and NPCs that force to Naela to has sex with them too and can get pregnant (futa and males in Naela),you can make some human race,add difficult levels in game and you can add some traps that trigger special sex animations in Naela.
Just go to breeding place,capture enemies and go to breeding place for sex and nothing more get boring.

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Will you add in a future that the enemies rape Naela when you lost a fight and she can get pregnant?,i know that you can add sex of Naela with a breeding place but in a breeding place lost the fun bc you can choose when Naela will have sex,it is more exciting if you make than enemies when you lost with them then rape you and NPCs that force to Naela to has sex with them too and can get pregnant (futa and males in Naela),you can make some human race,add difficult levels in game and you can add some traps that trigger special sex animations in Naela.
Just go to breeding place, capture enemies and go to breeding place for sex and nothing more get boring.
There's is a lot of features like defeat sex that I thought about, again time is the main issues as I am the only one on the project but also, I need to read Patreon rules since I think I cant post anything about rape, incest, and other thing. I just want to be sure before killing my funding.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
There's is a lot of features like defeat sex that I thought about, again time is the main issues as I am the only one on the project but also, I need to read Patreon rules since I think I cant post anything about rape, incest, and other thing. I just want to be sure before killing my funding.
I think that this is just how you said,you cant post things about rape,incest and post a real pregnant scene,can post about pregnant but not show a real pregnant scene.
If you search in f95zone there are a game that is similar like your game,it is
Breeders of the Nephelym,this game has rape,has pregnant (not have a pregnant scene at least yet but you can see the caracther how get pregnant with her big stomach if you use the MC female caracther or futa for breeder) this guy use patreon,what is his secret for have rape,pregnant etc in his game?,it is skem patreon,he not call rape the rape,when a nephylim (a monster go to your caracther and rape her ) he said that this is * wild sex * and not rape,you can use rape animations and rape but you must said that this isnt rape,that is consensual,the pregnant idk or he not make mention about pregnant thing in his patreon or nothing happen if you not show a birth scene real in patreon soo you just not show it in patreon,maybe he say that this is cum inflaction (skem) in his patreon,i dont really know how he skem patreon,maybe in a future he will do a real or at least a scene of birth,actually some patreon games has this but the creator not show this scenes in patreon or he not should.

I recomend you have more of 1 page and not post sensitive topics on patreon, just don't mention this, show that it's not this,consensual etc all good (skem patreon) and if you have to mention something sensitive do it on another page that is not patreon

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Alternatively to what the above post said, you could just ditch Patreon. They're arrogant and hypocritical little bastards anyway (some of their top hentai projects have BLATANT incest, just slapping a step on there is all it takes, not to mention a couple which are straight incest, no cover at all). Make a subscribestar account instead, they're cool with whatever you wanna do.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
As always I am here to say I can't wait to play the game, this update looks to add some cool stuff, and once I have a comp that can handle it I will give more than a "I'm still here, watching, waiting" post.

May 4, 2018
Really great Game with real big potential love it rember me a bit of breeding sesion and pokemon. Would love to see more personal option for the monster like personal traits you can change with action and some more change/upgrades to your home/farm for the future. keep up the great work

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
This game could be better If It was like PoP I mean just art or at least 2D Becuse the H-Scenes animation are horrible.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
This is the degree to which I can attempt to play this game. View attachment 1657028
I wonder if this correlates with my problem. I am playing on Linux and v0.0.8 seems to have a memory leak. It stucks on this loading screen until all my VRAM is consumed (~6GB) and only then it transitions to a level with 15FPS. On a RTX2060. Previous 0.0.7 did not have this problem within the same system config, drivers, Wine etc.

Reactions: jsmith27x

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
  • It can be hard to find the path to the next area, sometimes there's little or no visual indicator.

• If you're in a trainer battle and lose and get sent back to your home, future battles anywhere will be the same trainer battle. This happened to me in the fight vs. the mayor in the second town. I lost most of my money on repeated battles before I leveled up enough to be able to beat the trainer battle I was stuck in.

• The animation showing xp counting up after winning a fight is unnecessarily slow. I find myself just waiting for it to tick up so I can get on with the game.

• For some reason resting at the inn doesn't fully heal my monster, even if I do it repeatedly. Healed o 76 / 82.

ToraTheSniper

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
  • It can be hard to find the path to the next area, sometimes there's little or no visual indicator.

• If you're in a trainer battle and lose and get sent back to your home, future battles anywhere will be the same trainer battle. This happened to me in the fight vs. the mayor in the second town. I lost most of my money on repeated battles before I leveled up enough to be able to beat the trainer battle I was stuck in.

• The animation showing xp counting up after winning a fight is unnecessarily slow. I find myself just waiting for it to tick up so I can get on with the game.

• For some reason resting at the inn doesn't fully heal my monster, even if I do it repeatedly. Healed o 76 / 82.
Thanks you for your report :D ill fix thoses issues

Reactions: Kinjiru

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
Also, sunder attack from opponent seem to sacrifice your monster's HP instead of their HP.
Right? sunder attack cost hp to use? So when enemy monsters use it you lost some HP with the dmg from sunder attack.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Yay a next update ^^ keep working until the new version of Breeding farm comes out you release every month (or so) ever a new update ^^

murjanx

Oct 2, 2017
Generate random name doesn't seem to work. Also would be nice to have it for eggs aswell.
Hope you continue working on game :)

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes