sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Game could use a huge QoL pass.
-There's no waypoint for the 2nd or 3rd town and using the owl in the 2nd town actually forces you to warp backwards because of this.
-Game needs a sprint/autorun toggle. Much like another monstergirl breeding sim that never ever implemented this, holding down the SHIFT key for an hour is not fun or good for your wrist. There is never a reason the player wants to walk anywhere, running should be the default.
-Give the player the ability to set the default battle speed so you don't have to click on x2 speed every single fight.

As for balance, there's zero incentive to upgrade new or low level monsters since they do 1 damage to everything. You just keep replacing them while Lily carries you, or you basically have to use the max damage cheat if you value your time at all.
Also everything that isn't a collar is stupidly expensive.

Apr 10, 2023
What is monster lust used for?
How do you increase it when you already defeated to mobster?
And how do you impregnate Naela?
These are some questions i am now on,

Edit: found to monster behind the house.
But overal its a good game!

Last edited:

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Cool game, but I didn't see the reproduction scene, it would be cool if in the forest when your beasts were defeated, they were raped)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
without animations working game isnt worth playing all my interests went right out the window
hope oneday down the road this game gets the propper love it so desperately needs and deserves
until then ill play other games and just watch and see what happens with this one

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT ANIMATIONS NOT WORKING:
THEY CANT WORK IF THERE'S NO ANIMATION YET
SEE DEVELOPER'S NOTES FOR A LIST OF AVAILABLE ANIMATIONS
"

Then maybe dev should work on content for the characters in game before expanding it ..!

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Out of pure curiosity. What happened to the Discord Server? Did it even exist to begin with...?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
For all it's worth, I would give this a pass (-ing grade),
I enjoyed it a bit for some reason even with the lack of H-scenes variation and or at all.
I believe monster stats and skills could probably need some work,
First, Remove skills that doesn't do anything yet or just give them the same effect of 'slap' attack now stating it as a placeholder.
Second, Monsters from breeding should have at least 1 attack skill guaranteed.
Third, Max base stats should differ for each monster race.

I guess traits doesn't do anything for now? Haven't really defeated Mimosa Mayor yet though since leveling up takes a while.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
где дут Трансформация ( where is the transformation)
There is breast, penis, and balls enlargement/reduction... besides that, plot states about humans using something to turn into monsters (1 instance in the story so far).

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes