Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Does anyone have any advice on what is the best way to loop a video the way Nagoo does?
He's creator so he can adjust stuff so it would be much more smoother for the loops otherwise it's pretty hard as you have to find almost a pixel perfect spot which you will loop. Sometimes reversing the sceen might do the job but it looks weird but whatever...

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Does anyone have any advice on what is the best way to loop a video the way Nagoo does?
Well another looping expert is one like TheCount. Basically any loop is one that repeats the animation a bit.

So say instead of 1-30 seconds, you add the first 5 seconds to the end.

So it’s 25 seconds, then 5 to repeat itself.

Unless you’re not talking about blender mechanics, and are just looking to just merge videos or something, there’s programs for that.

Reactions: Longmire

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Well another looping expert is one like TheCount. Basically any loop is one that repeats the animation a bit.

So say instead of 1-30 seconds, you add the first 5 seconds to the end.

So it’s 25 seconds, then 5 to repeat itself.

Unless you’re not talking about blender mechanics, and are just looking to just merge videos or something, there’s programs for that.
that question is incomplete.....what do you mean best way for loop of what type???

1) the source loop is the one than is create during the creation of the original media .gif or video any format
before the thing is even being released....wen is on developing stage....
usually you just make the start and the end to be at exacly same position......

2) the edit loop also know as post-production loop....is the most common type because is the one than is made
after the release of any media type ...a bunch of image than become a gif and a bunch of gif than become a video.....

you only need TONS of pratice on video/animation editing to achieve good results....
is like learning to drive VS learning to piloting.....

a good an simple advice is:
mostly good animated fluid loops are not symmetrical from start to finish but are the opposite.......lol
so go asymmetrical if you want good results....usually.....

is all about of what amount of framerate are you working/editing.....
at lower frames the more symmetrical approach will achieve fluidity...
at higer frames the more asymmetrical approach will gonna works.....

try to make a lower vs higer frame video edit loop an you will see what i am talking about......

salut

Last edited:

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I'm not a part of Nagoo's patreon or anything, I think it's a full release since it's in the first page in this topic but don't know anything else about it.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Wait is it considered a full release? I thought it was just something extra on the side
It's hard to say but he's treating this release the same as his other "full" releases including the standard update - teaser - release cycle. I think the only time he's done something different was the Ada tentacle release which he specifically said was a loop and different than his usual work. He didn't state it this time around for Tifa.

Reactions: Requiem131

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
I love Nagoo's content and Tifas as well, but this last vid seemed a bit under the level he has. It's just a short loop with little variation and things. Pity.
Didn't he take a break for a while due to personal reasons when he first released the Tifa trailer? Personally, I guess he may have had a lot of ideas about this animation at first, but due to his personal reasons, he gave up most of the animation production. After the vacation, he didn't have a strong interest in this animation, so he didn't create too much.

andee86

May 22, 2019
These last animations are probably the best I've seen on the Internet there is some content with Aerith ?

cherryrin

Sep 22, 2021
Anything for the Lunar New Year~? Maybe like a riding the dragon theme since it's the year of the dragon~?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes