Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

victor7620

Jul 6, 2020
i hope more animators and VA include more profanity words, real sex is intense and sexy when you say these things instead of just slap sounds and generic moans
sorry for the off-topic, I simply HAVE to know! :) Where can I find the original movies from your signature?

DarkFusion012

Sep 23, 2018
not related to nagoo (well yes) but damn if he's getting inspiration from PleasedByViolet then I'm looking forward for more of his animations (she's hot as hell tbh)

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
A few projects I'm working on!

I want to start by saying I'm still working on Yuffie! I've had a hard time focusing on a long project so I've worked on some shorter projects. I'll probably release some shorts like Eve (maybe a bit longer) while I work on Yuffie at the same time. I wanted to share a few with you <3

Doomfist and D.Va

I love playing Doomfist and I've wanted to animate D.Va again for a while so I thought a scene of her getting tank diffed would be fun.

a6ea8ea5-f21c-45bc-b921-57ed3822c035.jpg

Kasumi and Raidou

I'm experimenting with a full PoV scene of Kasumi being fucked, but I may include some other angles too :).

dfde535b-eefb-4372-b0f7-e39bca8d2f6f.jpg

Kara and Todd

I played some Detroit: Become Human and I liked Kara. I wanted to see her following her programming like a good android should.

48717043-929d-4677-ad26-12cf8162ef73.jpg

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/studio-fow-collection-2023-07-08-studio-f-o-w.15387/
016 - Kunoichi 3 Dark Butterfly: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Calm your fucking tits and fap till your dick falls off. This thread is already nearing it's regular purge.

A few projects I'm working on!

I want to start by saying I'm still working on Yuffie! I've had a hard time focusing on a long project so I've worked on some shorter projects. I'll probably release some shorts like Eve (maybe a bit longer) while I work on Yuffie at the same time. I wanted to share a few with you <3

Doomfist and D.Va

I love playing Doomfist and I've wanted to animate D.Va again for a while so I thought a scene of her getting tank diffed would be fun.

View attachment 3740642

Kasumi and Raidou

I'm experimenting with a full PoV scene of Kasumi being fucked, but I may include some other angles too :).

View attachment 3740641

Kara and Todd

I played some Detroit: Become Human and I liked Kara. I wanted to see her following her programming like a good android should.

View attachment 3740643
I wonder if he's using game-model of Kara, since DBH was ported to PC, or is it a custom made.

Eternal_2020

Formerly 'Dark_Skies'
Jun 14, 2024
https://f95zone.to/threads/studio-fow-collection-2023-07-08-studio-f-o-w.15387/
016 - Kunoichi 3 Dark Butterfly: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Calm your fucking tits and fap till your dick falls off. This thread is already nearing it's regular purge.
Dude its studiofow video he is already 100 years old, and besides, the quality of Nagoonimation is higher and better...

Dec 26, 2022
Dude its studiofow video he is already 100 years old, and besides, the quality of Nagoonimation is higher and better...
You're right. Though, their movement and physics were way ahead back then. And I wish they did level up there visual quality instead of focusing on the game for years with repeated swap character scenes. The game was truly good but sadly, I guess it hit a spot "what do we do from here?" Moment

Eternal_2020

Formerly 'Dark_Skies'
Jun 14, 2024
You're right. Though, their movement and physics were way ahead back then. And I wish they did level up there visual quality instead of focusing on the game for years with repeated swap character scenes. The game was truly good but sadly, I guess it hit a spot "what do we do from here?" Moment
Their game is just a cash cow from where they just suck the money out, it would be better if they returned to their roots. And our posts will be deleted because of the off-topic

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I like Kokoro, Momiji and Marie Rose more than Kasumi. That character is not bad however I think in DOA Kasumi is not the sexiest girl.

Shayuki

Nov 6, 2022
VR version of some of the videos would be amazing. Just read that DarkDreamsVR contacted Nagoo but didn't receive an answer yet. Maybe in the future. One can be hopeful lol. Oh and yeah PleaseByViolet is amazing and I would love a Yuffie Rebirth voice mod with her voice, even if it's just battle moans.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes