Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Just watched from r34 and it's boring, not mention so little to see, grabbing face and put anything in mouth totally not my favor. Wait for next work.
My guess is probably the model missing some "important" parts so he can't show it.

Reactions: arcticgale

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Sounds not so good, but to be fair this is a small morsel to tide over fans before the meal. That might be a huge table-line of ultra-pure copium though.

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
Just watched from r34 and it's boring, not mention so little to see, grabbing face and put anything in mouth totally not my favor. Wait for next work.
My guess is probably the model missing some "important" parts so he can't show it.
To be fair, the Eve model isn't from an in-game rip so it's not too bad.

I've seem an animation from Bonkge where you can see the face full on and she doesn't look like the in-game one as much (at least to me).

Once this hits PC though, that's when I'm expecting the true top-tier animations.

Reactions: ivanov95

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
still doesnt have a Eve model yet, most of the models you see so far are Just a costume simulating hers, if you look the face are all different

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
still doesnt have a Eve model yet, most of the models you see so far are Just a costume simulating hers, if you look the face are all different
Case in point:

1.png 3.png

It's cool there's already stuff with Eve, but I've always wanted the characters to be as canon as possible. Perhaps I'm a bit weird but there was a reason I looked for R34 of characters when I can across them.

Someone like VGErotica tweaks the characters enough for me to not like how they look despite the animations themselves being really high quality.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Case in point:

View attachment 3703912 View attachment 3703918

It's cool there's already stuff with Eve, but I've always wanted the characters to be as canon as possible. Perhaps I'm a bit weird but there was a reason I looked for R34 of characters when I can across them.

Someone like VGErotica tweaks the characters enough for me to not like how they look despite the animations themselves being really high quality.
True, i also prefer when they make as faithful as possible to the original, specially body proportions, like, rigid3D make those unrealistic body proportions, even tho doesnt bother me i think would be waay better if he stick to the original proportion

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes