Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
Um... I actually hope to have other perspectives, just having a first person perspective is not enough for me.

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
Damn seems like whenever Nagoo has a Yuffie vid in the works, he almost always teases a new vid and then drops that one first. Last time it was the Velma vid if I remember correctly.

This one, I understand because it's only 30 secs, but still weird that it's happened twice. :ROFLMAO:

ff7waifusimp

Apr 1, 2024
Damn seems like whenever Nagoo has a Yuffie vid in the works, he almost always teases a new vid and then drops that one first. Last time it was the Velma vid if I remember correctly.

This one, I understand because it's only 30 secs, but still weird that it's happened twice. :ROFLMAO:
It's called content fatigue, he's working on full length animations by himself for 2-5usd a month

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020

Usually he works on multiple animations, one longer and some short ones, its to prevent burnout, it helps to keep a good schedule, i actually wished more animators did this instead of work full time and then pause for like 2 months because of fatigue

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes