Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Sep 6, 2021
I suppose you didn't like the animation and women to?
i really really really liked the animation of her walking up and down the ladder. didnt realize people werent kidding that she had zero things other than a hot korean body going for her. wouldve been fine if they used someone french

wait, she's Korean?! Thought she was Japanese... :geek: nice change of phase though.
whats the difference? both have spicy meats with a side of rice...almost the same thing

Reactions: Macboi

Fapper Clown

Mar 2, 2018
whats the difference? both have spicy meats with a side of rice...almost the same thing
no sir, not for me it is not... ;) i suppose, only a select few understand what it implicates though. when it comes to lewdings them, of course. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yes
Korean line was confirmed by VA herself View attachment 3708868
holy fuck! that is nice man, deffo would play her having a Korean dubs now, like when i played 2B with the Japanese dub. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: persethesuccubus

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
it looks like she od'd on hair wax to such an extent that her hair is now akin to a helmet
I agree with you that the angle for the Eve video was bad but...... believe you me, your hair is effectively a biological helmet and you learn that reeeal quick the first time you're outside after shaving your head. GG. More seriously though, the angle was bad because, as you are broadly alluding to, the proportions, shapes & textures looked 'odd' and at best, could not be properly appreciated but especially in motion. EX: Da titties.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
i hope more animators and VA include more profanity words
Would that really help though? wouldn't it just as easily knock someone out of immersion if it becomes even a little gratuitous?

I think nagoonimation strikes a good balance where the characters have a bit of dialogue & stray swear word, but aren't talking too much to the point of disruption. I don't think he or most others would benefit from 'more profanity', at least until they learn to take things as seriously as the Japanese & their voice actors do.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes