Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-03-30] [Nagoonimation]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
To be fair, one can never get tired of Tifa,
mad props to the VA in this nagoo vid.. the intensity is hot, really sounds like shes struggling to take it all in, unlike other animations that make her take huge cocks like a pro lol, and the fantasy of her doing all this to help out the team (not really a fan of consensual with cloud lol)
Speaking of which, I'm gonna need source from that signature gif.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I think nagoo collection is considered too huge to be maintained (1080 n 4k full collections), like some exceptional cg collections (aroma sensei) on f95. Just too big man. Unless someone compress them
Imo that's exactly why torrent is preferred, I would also prefer 1080p only since anything bigger than that is not worth it imo.
But besides that, a torrent means you can selective download what you want, and when you need to update you can take advantage of the files seeders have already downloaded, eg, they don't need to download the older files again.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
Oct 9, 2021
Imo that's exactly why torrent is preferred, I would also prefer 1080p only since anything bigger than that is not worth it imo.
But besides that, a torrent means you can selective download what you want, and when you need to update you can take advantage of the files seeders have already downloaded, eg, they don't need to download the older files again.
4K res is good but.... I dun have PC setup near water source for easy clean :unsure: so phone has tendency to freeze with 4K formats which is damn rhythm disturber :ROFLMAO:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
4K res is good but.... I dun have PC setup near water source for easy clean :unsure: so phone has tendency to freeze with 4K formats which is damn rhythm disturber :ROFLMAO:
Lmao, PC setup near water source, what are you? A hunter gatherer?
Seriously though, 4k resolution is pointless if you have a 1080p screen (or even 1400), and even more so pointless for small screens like mobiles.
And just to complement even more on that thought, you have not 2x the storage, but 4x the storage footprint for doubling the resolution, so its definitely not wise for long term storage.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

condomlancer

Mar 20, 2022
Lmao, PC setup near water source, what are you? A hunter gatherer?
Seriously though, 4k resolution is pointless if you have a 1080p screen (or even 1400), and even more so pointless for small screens like mobiles.
And just to complement even more on that thought, you have not 2x the storage, but 4x the storage footprint for doubling the resolution, so its definitely not wise for long term storage.
Storage problem? in 2024 when you can a 10TB HDD for $70? nah ain't no way

Oct 30, 2020
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is currently one of the highest reviewed games this generation, and top 3 highest reviewed FF game EVER!

Screenshot_20240222-231813_Chrome.jpg

But that doesn't matter, what matters is

TIFA LOOKS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS Y'ALL TAKE A LOOK AT HER!! SHE'S SO GOD DAMN HOT YOU BEST BELIEVE NAGOO IS CREAMING HIMSELF NOW BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM

GOD TIFA IS HOT

FINAL-FANTASY-VII-REBIRTH_20240214113215 (1).jpg

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is currently one of the highest reviewed games this generation, and top 3 highest reviewed FF game EVER!

View attachment 3377263

TIFA LOOKS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS Y'ALL TAKE A LOOK AT HER!! SHE'S SO GOD DAMN HOT YOU BEST BELIEVE NAGOO IS CREAMING HIMSELF NOW BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM

GOD TIFA IS HOT

View attachment 3377267
oooh definetly, like give it 2 weeks - 1 month , the h artist gonna pump ff7rebirth h contents

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019

GOD TIFA IS HOT
Lmao, agreed. So they went back on making her mega booby babe? Is it at all different from the first one of the Remakes?

Reactions: Reyas

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020

View attachment 3377263

GOD TIFA IS HOT

View attachment 3377267
Now i understand why the game is having issues to run on PS5, it takes an entire system to render those 2 PLANETS AT THE SAME TIME GODDAMMM, they Just gave the middle finger to western media bullshit and went HAM on this game, maybe its because tifa is not wearing a sports bra, but yeah they look massive

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Storage problem? in 2024 when you can a 10TB HDD for $70? nah ain't no way
I bought Canvio Toshiba 4TB for 95$ last year at first half
What brand for 10 TB 70$ ???

====================================

Damn 2 planet , Tifa is hot~

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
brand?
store?
His imagination.

There's only 1 drive currently on the market that is a 10TB for 70 and it's a limited stock of refurb Hitachis. Every other 10TB even refurb is at least 80 and the cheapest new is 140. Pcpartpicker shows you hdd trend prices over the last 18 months. At the 10TB level, there is nothing under 100 over the last year and a half.

Oct 30, 2020

View attachment 3377263

GOD TIFA IS HOT

View attachment 3377267

#Tifa_lockhart is currently trending worldwide on Twitter, a queen will always be a queen! God bless Tifa and her titties :love:

(No seriously, Square Enix knocked it out of the park this time, the critics are absolutely foaming over this game, it's apparently THAT good)

20240223_074033.jpg
20240223_080646.jpg
20240223_080651.jpg
20240223_080649.jpg

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes