Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

bonusparts

Jul 5, 2020
second this! Re4 remake ashley is a good choice after ada ! While it's still relevant anyway

PS : for some reason, i prefer Re2 remake Ada VA rather on this one. I don't get why they replace her
I need to listen to them side by side before I make judgement but I thought the RE4 Ada voice was okay. I like the new Ada model way more than the RE2 one. Claire will always be my favorite though.

gamauish

May 22, 2022
PS : for some reason, i prefer Re2 remake Ada VA rather on this one. I don't get why they replace her
The previous voice actress (Jolene Andersen) is part of a union and Capcom would rather go for non-union VAs.

I didn't really like the new voice; sounded kind of bored and monotone. At the same time, I don't place blame on the actress like some people have been doing. It's not like she just recorded her lines, sent them to Capcom, called it a day and they were forced to use it...she would've been given direction so I wonder what happened there.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Anyone have links for Miss Fortune 1080 60fps and Tifa rave 1080 60fps, tks ^^
I believe the first is part of the original set, so you can find it in the OP. The second was uploaded by RogerW, and you can find it here.
Edit: Never mind, you asked for 1080p. Have you searched this thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: LongHigo
Dec 10, 2020
Yeah, strike while the iron is hot! unfortunately, Ashley will fade into obscurity soon just like Lady D from RE Village. She doesn't have the staying power as Jill, Claire and Ada... it's such a shame tho, she's really cute and I'm such a sucker for short haired girls like her lmao.

I do trust Nagoo's taste regardless, so I'm positively sure he will make one for Ashley in the coming months...hopefully...
I hope he does an Ashley video. Oscarkim123 has already done a footjob video of her, which I knew he would do.

Reactions: gren69
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes