Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Feb 14, 2023
I just wanna see Nagoo do a Corneo x Tifa animation. Feel he would be the only one that can do that pairing justice.
Check out Secazz if you haven't know him yet, he has done tifa x corneo & most recently yuffie x corneo. Very talented artist and one of my top favourite with fluid animations, expressive characters, not exaggerated proportions & long playtime. i've been following him for years since his SFM animations.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
I just wanna see Nagoo do a Corneo x Tifa animation. Feel he would be the only one that can do that pairing justice.
Yeah agreed! he already did a Sephiroth x Tifa pairing, so a Corneo x Tifa would be awesome! maybe Heidegger x Tifa too, or Hojo x Aerith... lemme see some of these villains join the action:BootyTime:

Dec 10, 2020
Check out Secazz if you haven't know him yet, he has done tifa x corneo & most recently yuffie x corneo. Very talented artist and one of my top favourite with fluid animations, expressive characters, not exaggerated proportions & long playtime. i've been following him for years since his SFM animations.
Another one would be Jerid

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
What is the current topic, that is completely related to Nagoon's works? Ah, it's Jesus and Nazis...

On a side note of non-related animations - I don't think Nagoon is limiting himself with just FF roster, as we could see from his previous works. Some Genshin, a bit of Yakuza, Overwatch, Elden Ring, even WoW. Would be interesting to see his take on Ashley from RE4 Remake, since he already made one with Ada.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh
Feb 14, 2023
What is the current topic, that is completely related to Nagoon's works? Ah, it's Jesus and Nazis...

On a side note of non-related animations - I don't think Nagoon is limiting himself with just FF roster, as we could see from his previous works. Some Genshin, a bit of Yakuza, Overwatch, Elden Ring, even WoW. Would be interesting to see his take on Ashley from RE4 Remake, since he already made one with Ada.
Now that makes me wanna see him doing the FF Milfs.. imagining it just looks wonderful, like LazyP's FF Milfs but more glorious. :sneaky:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey everybody!

I was thinking of adding a simple blowjob/handjob intro for the Yuffie animation. It would delay the release probably until next month. Just wanted to make a quick poll and see what you all think!

Oh and share some teasers of it!

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020

Hey everybody!

I was thinking of adding a simple blowjob/handjob intro for the Yuffie animation. It would delay the release probably until next month. Just wanted to make a quick poll and see what you all think!

im about to sub for him just to upvote this shit up and no one can stop me images (4)~2.jpeg

Oct 30, 2020

Hey everybody!

I just want to mention that doing these pictures is already difficult, like, posing, lighting and composition.. it might take an hour or so. so imagine ANIMATING that, damn.

Yuffie looks incredible here, just love how Nagoo captured her personality in the first picture

Reactions: Reyas

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021

Hey everybody!

Does this mean that Yuffie's complete animation has been postponed until next month? Or will he only release one Yuffie animation for blowjob/handjob next month?

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I just want to mention that doing these pictures is already difficult, like, posing, lighting and composition.. it might take an hour or so. so imagine ANIMATING that, damn.

Yuffie looks incredible here, just love how Nagoo captured her personality in the first picture
Yes. As good as his previous works have been, this is shapping up to be his magnum opus.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes