Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
the last time I've played this game was 2016.
Last time for me was in the late 90s but it's easy to remember because as I said, the aspects I brought up are universal to her character and are present in every form of media that I'm familiar with. In other words, you're not really making any sense. Hmm. I can see where this is going.

I cannot remember the fine details of this game, and especially not of a character I wasn't particularly fond of in the first place.
That's different then. It's fine if you dislike her and it's reasonable that her traits didn't register in your head. That's very normal and an irrefutable point; Characters that do not resonate with someone or that are actively disliked are typically given little if any importance. "I don't find her interesting"--->Not paying attention--->Not remembering---> "She has no personality". Makes perfect sense and I began to suspect as much. Again you really should have opened with that.

The rest of your comment no longer matters. I don't get why you kept trying to deflect & 'dig a hole to fill another hole' kind of thing when you could've just said the above quoted from the beginning, but alright man. Do your thing.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is that really necessary though? ugh. it's been awhile but alright. Let's talk about waifus...... [ PUSHES UP THICC GLASSES ] AKSHUOUELI.... Tifa's character comes across very clear in any version of FF7, or the ones I'm familiar with at least. Here's 3 examples that are universal to Tifa's character:

• She basically adopts a child not of her bloodline (Marlene) and treats her as her own = Nurturing, kind, honorable.
  • Owns a bar and still does grunt work even though she doesn't have to = Humble, gregarious, extroverted.
  • Joined a terrorist organization to take down shinra despite being very well off compared to most = Principled, heroic, stubborn.
The 7th heaven bar was doing well. Although in FF7 & others it is said that Tifa greatly struggled with finances, that was because the money she made was being funneled into AVALANCHE's terrorist projects. Without that expense, her profit margins would be assrapingly wide. Anyway, Tifa was young, successful, attractive and popular. She's exactly the kind of person that would NOT join a terrorist organization yet she did. Just like she didn't 'have' to adopt Marlene but did it anyway. These are just three points off of the top of my head.

What I'm saying is, Tifa had plenty of strong characterization from the get-go. If some guys just don't pay attention or can't get past 'T&A' that's a failing on their part. Advent Children is a fine movie IMO but it's more of an action show-case and tech demo than a character or plot driven film. It is unnecessary to go that far to try to get a sense of Tifa's character. PLS TO NEXT TIME THINK B4 U SPEAK SUCH NONSENSE. [ SNORT ]

[ Awkwardly trundles away from the conversation ]
Ironically, this is the reason why prudes complain about sexy female characters in games. Because some people can't look past "T&A" like you said, and miss the personality of the character. But that's not really anyone's fault, and complaining about it is the same as when parents complain about things needing to be censored on the internet/media when they could simply be parents and regulate how their own children spend their time rather than complaining how strangers raise them.

It's all pretty dumb, really.

Reactions: Lone Warrior

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
> the majority of SFW Tifa art on Twitter is made by women lol

Can confirm like yesterday I saw a girl reposting Tifa's sex doll and saying that people should pre-order xDDDD

I dunno I feel like Tifa's and even other FF7 characters traits are pretty much flashed out in Remake(s) but I never played OG so I can't compare. I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped a lots of these stuff back in 90s due to HW limitations e.g. Mafia 1 Remake is really well done and I feel like it fixed A LOTS of issues that OG had especially overall writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: LekLek1337
Aug 31, 2020

Can confirm like yesterday I saw a girl reposting Tifa's sex doll and saying that people should pre-order xDDDD

I dunno I feel like Tifa's and even other FF7 characters traits are pretty much flashed out in Remake(s) but I never played OG so I can't compare. I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped a lots of these stuff back in 90s due to HW limitations e.g. Mafia 1 Remake is really well done and I feel like it fixed A LOTS of issues that OG had especially overall writing.
women
Susge.png

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021

I remember one dev interview from the OG, where Tifa wasn't supposed to have ''beeg assets'', but instead it was due to the limitations of the time. I guess it's something similar to Samus or FF6 Terra, where she's still very popular with a female audience due to her being a badass at the end of the day.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes