Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
There were some comments about decreased quality in comparison with official 30 FPS. You might want to check that, given you "replaced" it.
I used this post, but doublechecked with artists archive, everything is fine
It might be on artist's end tho, he uses pretty low bitrate for 4k in general, it needs like 60-80k, not 30...
And with Cammy vid, you need even more for rain

Pewposterous does this perfectly, every 4k vid - 75-85k bitrate

Someone need to point it out to Nagoon, bcs those vids could look even better

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
After watching it, I thought: "This is a very perfect work(y), I give it 9.9 points (out of 10 points). If there is one regrettable thing to say:cry:, it is that Yuffie warned the soldier not to rub her breasts , and the Shinra soldier behind are not allowed to join the SEX against Yuffie!" :love:(But if it is really done, I think it will take at least August to see the cute Yuffie at nagoo speed):KEK:
Yuffie gangbang, huh? I like your way of thinking. Hoping we see more animations of her from him, because he did an amazing job on this one.

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Yeah that cammy 60fps is dogshit compared to the original 30fps one. grainy crap with all the detail missing from the original. Looks like someone has interpolated it, added film grain, encoded it at 5mbps and then reencoded it to 40mbps as if that's gonna add the quality back in lol.

Crypto Degen

Oct 15, 2022
Yeah that cammy 60fps is dogshit compared to the original 30fps one. grainy crap with all the detail missing from the original. Looks like someone has interpolated it, added film grain, encoded it at 5mbps and then reencoded it to 40mbps as if that's gonna add the quality back in lol.
I don't understand why nago choose to interpolate when he can just render in native 60fps. I'd get it if he does that for his old works...

kazuma213

Dec 13, 2018
I used this post, but doublechecked with artists archive, everything is fine
It might be on artist's end tho, he uses pretty low bitrate for 4k in general, it needs like 60-80k, not 30...
And with Cammy vid, you need even more for rain

Pewposterous does this perfectly, every 4k vid - 75-85k bitrate

Someone need to point it out to Nagoon, bcs those vids could look even better
I agree, but everybody complains about file size when using higher bitrate on 2-3 minute video.

farom

Nov 13, 2020
Because render in 4K already takes too much time, and in 60fps, basically add 2 more weeks of render being optimistic and depending of his PC config
Can't one use some kind of cloud computing? Like some people do with LLMs/Stable Diffusion stuff.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Can't one use some kind of cloud computing? Like some people do with LLMs/Stable Diffusion stuff.
Yes, but as i said, depending of his PC config, its more worth do it native, because in cloud its more for people who dont have a PC strong enough, and i mean a rtx2080 below, and will take time either way

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes