Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i rly liked his miss fortune, the clothing tearaway and titty grabbing (y), compared to thecount's short anim and as much as i like his stuff it was kinda ordinary. surprised she doesn't get more works considering her "assets" but it seems most LoL based stuff is only around the K/DA characters :rolleyes:

Reactions: gren69 and celltf
Oct 30, 2020
I want him to do Jill from FF16, she's such an precious cinnamon roll! and funnily enough, the game has (minor SPOILER)

Her naked body shown, so as soon as the models are ripped, she's good to go! I know for a fact LazyProcrastinator is salivating to get his hands on that model lol

Reactions: Gar0u and korini

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Another quick follow-up, no promotion

34. Miss Fortune 1080p/4k and 38. Saeko Limo 1080/4k replaced with 60fps versions

View attachment 2730285

I feel like I'm gonna do this to whole collection o_O
:unsure: Are you also keeping the original 30fps versions? It would seem like a bad idea not to include those in OP, since they are original / highest quality versions. He renders at 30 and interpolates to 60. Seen a few animators doing this like Exga. If it was actually rendered at 60, I'd agree with this replacement idea.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
:unsure: Are you also keeping the original 30fps versions? It would seem like a bad idea not to include those in OP, since they are original / highest quality versions. He renders at 30 and interpolates to 60. Seen a few animators doing this like Exga. If it was actually rendered at 60, I'd agree with this replacement idea.
I agree with native 60fps, yes, but
I do that with Exga bcs it's fukin 100mb per link, here it will be 3-6gb every 4k link
Maybe if there was no Male Audio versions (idk why he makes them anyway)
Idk, I'll think about it

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
I do that with Exga bcs it's fukin 100mb per link, here it will be 3-6gb every 4k link
Idk, I'll think about it
or maybe, next time you do provide interpolated ones, just don't add the male voice? i imagine ppl here don't really come here for male grunts anyway. Y'know, lessen the efforts

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Because render in 4K already takes too much time, and in 60fps, basically add 2 more weeks of render being optimistic and depending of his PC config
I wonder if it's really take that much time to render. I don't know anything about rendering but I read an article that said a Ryzen 7, 3060 only take about 30 minutes to render 1 minutes 4k video. Ryzen 7, 3060 might expensive for us but for people who rendering as job then he must have one (consider it's just medium requirement for rendering, not even a high end CPU). Is it really need 2 more weeks just for rendering?
Nagoonimation always god like I wonder if he work with a poor PC.

gamauish

May 22, 2022
I wonder if it's really take that much time to render. I don't know anything about rendering but I read an article that said a Ryzen 7, 3060 only take about 30 minutes to render 1 minutes 4k video. Ryzen 7, 3060 might expensive for us but for people who rendering as job then he must have one (consider it's just medium requirement for rendering, not even a high end CPU). Is it really need 2 more weeks just for rendering?
Nagoonimation always god like I wonder if he work with a poor PC.
That really depends on what you're rendering and what your target is. In this case, you're not just rendering raw video with some effects added in post but an entire constructed 3D scene and all the simulation that it requires like lighting.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Idk, I'll think about it
Nagoo should do it like vanguard did for his edits where you have multiple audio lines for the same animation that you can select in vlc. no need to put the actual video twice or even 4 times

Reactions: Vanguard84

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Idk, I'll think about it
Maybe you could add both "30 FPS" and "60 FPS" to the archive, which would increase the upload pressure, but it would be more comprehensive to provide the version people want.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah, it will double the links in the OP eventually...
Maybe...

rf96 is gonna hate me for this :p
All-in-one links incoming soon, don't worry :LOL:
So if I understand it correctly some animations were done by AI? If so which one are originals? I just downloaded 1-30 and they seem to be OG.

DEADONE-CHOEE

Oct 19, 2021
Maybe RE4's AG or Ada could be waiting in line lol
BTW, I noticed that plenty of authors were not interested in putting on pantyhoes for characters,is that technically troublesome or just personal prefers:unsure:

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Maybe RE4's AG or Ada could be waiting in line lol
BTW, I noticed that plenty of authors were not interested in putting on pantyhoes for characters,is that technically troublesome or just personal prefers:unsure:
I don't know why I don't think Ada is sexy enough in Adult Animation, but I'm impressed by her personality charm in the game. I probably prefer the female characters in Japanese games.

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes