Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Nagoo should do it like vanguard did for his edits where you have multiple audio lines for the same animation that you can select in vlc. no need to put the actual video twice or even 4 times
I've never seen/heard that but thanks for the heads up. That sounds pretty based.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I've never seen/heard that but thanks for the heads up. That sounds pretty based.
This is actually very common for video files: you put the video file and ALL the audio tracks into a "container" file (.mkv, for example; containers can hold multiple audio, subtitle, and even video tracks), and when you fire it up in your favorite media player, you can switch between all the tracks within that container (or even outside of it, but that is a different topic).

Nagoo should do it like vanguard did for his edits where you have multiple audio lines for the same animation that you can select in vlc. no need to put the actual video twice or even 4 times
Been baffling me for a long time why animators releasing "audio_1", "audio_2" release them as separate videos instead. At this point, I personally view it as a negative right off the bat if I see something like "multiples of the same" ever since a couple times I ran into something like "scene1", "scene1_60fps" "scene1_black", "scene1_black_60fps" "scene1_cam2", "scene1_black_cam2_60fps"...and there are 5 camera angles. All of that wrapped into one archive file, bloating some 200MB download all the way to 1GB (if not more) per unique scene.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Because not everyone have same interest, and the player never can remember the track you selected, so if the default track not your favor then it's annoying since you need to re-select every time you want to watch it.
For example some of hentai anime I got have German dub which is worse as fuck and I want to hear the original Japanese voice so I must re-select the track every time I watch it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Because not everyone have same interest, and the player never can remember the track you selected, so if the default track not your favor then it's annoying since you need to re-select every time you want to watch it.
For example some of hentai anime I got have German dub which is worse as fuck and I want to hear the original Japanese voice so I must re-select the track every time I watch it.
Obviously, I can hardly study every single media player out there, but as far as VLC and MPC-HC go: switching audio tracks is literally ONE key press away. Otherwise - configurable to work that way.

As for the anime example: both media players have a setting that tells the player to auto-load the corresponding audio/subtitle track if present: "preferred language" for VLC, "default track preference" for MPC-HC. Although, comparing "moaning" videos to "actual spoken language where understanding is critical rather than merely preferred", in the first place, sounds wrong (pun not intended). Vastly different cases, at least until "moans in an incomprehensible language" becomes a thing.

Genuine question: "Default track not your favor", where the other track is "Male VA" who can hardly be [ever] heard (if Saeko and Cammy are anything to go by) over the Female VA present in both versions, anyway? Really?

Reactions: Asschen

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Okay, first time hear about preferred language, thank for telling that.
I check with a few anime and some not work for some reason, but at least most of them work.
However I still refer keep the version with single female voice instead 4 tracks in one.

Reactions: Tsugumi

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
I would like to know if there are any websites that can let me know which animations of Nagoo are the most popular or watched the most. I am a bit curious about everyone's preferences

Dec 15, 2020
I would like to know if there are any websites that can let me know which animations of Nagoo are the most popular or watched the most. I am a bit curious about everyone's preferences
Some of them are on , Tifa Rave and the Mona animation are the most watched by a fair bit.

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
Personally, my favorite of his is the Mona animation and... I guess now the Yuffie animation too. I've been wanting him to go back and do another Genshin animation for awhile since that Mona animation came out, it's that good. I'd love for him to give Fischl a go as I feel like she doesn't get much love when it comes to 3D content.

Reactions: gren69

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I like the Marie Rose animation. It's snowing outside, what else is there to do besides dog stylin' your girlfriend?

Feb 14, 2023
Second from bottom with "sort:score" some site use "order:favcount"

This is the easiest one :

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=animations/page=1/sort=rating
Sorted by rating from highest to lowest.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=animations/page=1/sort=views
Sorted by total viewers.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=animations/page=1/sort=likes
Sorted by total likes.

if you're not sure which one would you like to choose, just go to r34 sites to check some of their vids.

search the artist name and add "sort:score" :

or just the artist name, if you want to torture yourself with the minesweeper style :

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
Personally, my favorite of his is the Mona animation and... I guess now the Yuffie animation too. I've been wanting him to go back and do another Genshin animation for awhile since that Mona animation came out, it's that good. I'd love for him to give Fischl a go as I feel like she doesn't get much love when it comes to 3D content.
well,I think it's a bit overqualified for Nagoo to make Genshin Impact's animation. The anime animation style can hardly reflect the level of nagoo, although this theme is really popular

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
well,I think it's a bit overqualified for Nagoo to make Genshin Impact's animation. The anime animation style can hardly reflect the level of nagoo, although this theme is really popular
I think you underestimate just how much the anime style has going for it. Because it's very stylized, you're allowed to focus on making everything in the animation, from characters to the background, look the best it can possibly be.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes